part 12

Here's a little section of the part I'll post either on or the day after Christmas. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Roze's p.o.v.

I woke up in bed alone and darted for the bathroom. Stupid morning sickness. I heard Nick come back in as I settled onto the floor carefully. “Adrian came over early, sorry I wasn't here when you woke.” Nick whispered pressing a light kiss to the top of my head. “Morning sickness again?” He asked softly and I nodded.

“It's probably a little boy, just to drive you crazy.” I muttered darkly. Nick just shook his head amusement burning deep in his eyes. “Or it's going to be a little red-headed girl with a nasty temper to drive you even more insane.” I huffed.

“I'm going to assume you're feeling better if you're being so spiteful, love.” He grinned and stood and then reached down to swing me up into his arms. “Come, we're supposed to meet with the head of the council today. They called right after Adrian left this morning.” He admitted. “Want to join me for a shower before I go run everyone else up?” He asked softly.

I flashed a smile up at him. “Of course.” And strode into the bathroomto turn on the water. He shut the bedroom door and peeled his clothes of and helped me with mine. I stepped into the shower after him and laughed softly as water dripped down his nose. I his golden-caramel eyes danced with amusement as he pushed his hand through his dark hair. He turned me around and pulled me back against his chest, his chin resting on my shoulder.

“I love you. I want you to be careful around the council, I don't know who they are or how they will react to anyone.” He warned. “And I know you don't like people touching your car, but will you let Ayden drive it so that we have enough room for all of us? I want you with me so I can make sure nothing happens to you.”

“Slow down wolf-man, your going all dominate alpha on me.” She warned. “I planned on riding with you anyways, I never know when I'm going to get sick. Of course Ayden can drive my car, Isaac can ride with them and Ravyn with us. And please Nick, don't fly off the handle at the council if you think their looking at me in a way you don't like. We don't need them pissed off at us.” She pointed out. He groaned in defeat but nodded.

“I'll try and be good.” He grinned and kissed the tip of my nose. And the reached for the shampoo to wash my hair. I moaned as his fingers massaged my scalp and he laughed. “So what did Mel say about the baby? I didn't ever get around to asking you yesterday.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I know it's really short, but i have a really long part for later.

Thanks for reading. please vote and or comment.

-bludroze