»|The Angel|«

[The media is him but with white angel wings and a few scratches and bruises spread out over his body]

»|Name|«

Treasure [Last name unknown]

»|Age|«

Appears to be 19 [Real age unknown]

»|D.O.B

September 9th

»|Gender|«

Male

»|S/O|«

Asexual ; Homoromantic

»|Species|«

Angel

»|Personality|«

Treasure is very quiet. In fact he only talks when you or one of your friends talks to him because then he has to speak. Apart from that he usually stays silent, not wanting to be a disturbance. He's a very obedient young male and does whatever he's told to do and he doesn't argue or refuse. He's somewhat jittery and normally doesn't like being touched but allows people to touch him since he can't really do anything about it. Treasure is caring, sweet, and extremely gentle towards most people and animals. Sometimes he can be a bit clumsy which causes him to break things and get into trouble.

»|Relations|«

Best Friend: N/A
Friends: Some of your maids
Enemy/s: Sometimes you
Mother: Deceased
Father: Deceased
Siblings: N/A
Romantic Relationship: Single

»|Likes/Dislikes|«

Treasure likes his master/you, doing things right, seeing people happy, roses, snow, sleeping, sitting on your lap, when he gets the chance to help someone or something, animals, the sun, and pleasing you. Treasure dislikes when you're upset, your friends, being touched, making mistakes, animal abuse, sometimes you, and being a slave.

»|Background|«

A hundred years ago there were two kingdoms. The angel kingdom and the demon kingdom. They were constantly going to war but the demons usually won and the angels faced many deaths. After a few years most of the angels had been killed off, becoming a rare species. Treasure's parents were some of the many angels who didn't survive. The angels that did survive were sold off into slavery. You ended up buying Treasure to be your slave, making most of your friends jealous. There were a limited amount of angels so they were very expensive but you were rich so you could afford him. The first few years you didn't like him much but eventually you started to fall for him. You don't show this though because you aren't supposed to love him. In this kingdom it's illegal to love someone of a different social class. If anyone found out you were growing feelings for Treasure, he would be killed.

»|Scenario|«

[This is a fantasy roleplay!]

Treasure was getting your castle clean and ready because some of your friends were coming over to visit and have dinner. You always loved inviting them over because none of them had an angel and you loved showing yours off to make them jealous. You usually kept a collar around Treasure's neck and made him sit in your lap when your friends came over, usually making him wear revealing clothes as well. You always wanted your friends to see his body. His body that you owned. You liked proving he was your property.

It has been an hour and Treasure was finally done cleaning up everything making the place shine. You were sitting in the lounge in your usual chair, drinking something, when you heard him knocking on the door quietly....

»|Requirements|«

-Demon
-21+
-Cruel, mean, not very nice
-Slightly perverted
-Rich king
-Punish Treasure when he breaks things
-Love showing Treasure off

TAKEN