»|Always Smoking|«

[Couldn't find a picture beautiful enough to fit him so I described him. Also.... yes. That's Remus and Sirius from Harry Potter...]

»|Name|«

Ceries [Pronounced Series] Addams

»|Age|«

18

»|D.O.B|«

February 14th

»|Gender|«

Male

»|S/O|«

Homosexual

»|Species|«

Human

»|Appearance|«

Ceries has messy, raven black hair that reaches down past his chin. His eyes are huge, almond shaped, and dark brown. They're the kind of eyes that can pierce into someone's soul unwillingly. He has a pointed nose, high cheek bones, and very distinct features. His eyes are almost sunken into his skull and are usually veiled by his hair. Ceries is tall and skinny and reminds most people of a skeleton. The male is usually seen wearing a white, button up shirt, black slacks, and suspenders. Over his clothes he wears a long, black, real leather jacket and some black combat boots that he stuffs his pants down into. Normally he's also seen with black, leather, fingerless gloves on. Ceries wears multiple rings at once and his left ear is pierced but he no longer wears an earring in it. Faint freckles dust his cheeks and the bridge of his nose and he has dimples when he smiles.

»|Personality|«

Ceries is what his mother calls a "gorgeous asshole" because that's what he is. He's a huge asshole. He's the kind of guy whose always blunt and opinionated. Whatever's on his mind, comes out of his mouth. He has no filters whatsoever, that is, unless he's at work. Ceries isn't mean though. Honest, but not rude. He says things that he knows will help people, even if it doesn't seem like it. Ceries knows things. He's smart and has a very advanced brain so he knows what should and shouldn't be said (even though he hardly ever listens to his conscious). He knows what people want to hear. He knows what he should and shouldn't say to someone he's never met with just one, quick glance. Ceries can tell what people are like by the way the hold themselves or by their facial expressions. He's delicate and gentle, even when he's tearing down someone's confidence word by word. Ceries is intelligent when it comes to other people as I've already mentioned, but he himself doesn't know how to control his words. They come out on their own. He's bad at talking to people though he's very kind and sweet once he warms up to someone. Lots of people find Ceries odd so it makes him seem like an outsider, not that he minds. He enjoys being alone.

»|Relations|«

Best Friend: Tom Shady
Friends: N/A
Enemy/s: Vector Brown
Mother: Jillian Addams
Father: Bane Addams
Siblings: Older brother Jean Addams (20), younger brother Benny Addams (9)
Romantic Relationship: Single

»|Likes/Dislikes|«

Ceries likes smoking, leather, the color black, ravens, playing the piano, helping people, being honest, smores, the smell of fire burning, his family, writing, stories, his lighter, his knife, Valentine's day, and carving shapes into his wall with his knife. He dislikes yelling, being annoyed by his brothers, his freckles, his dimples, people who think he's mean, guns, fighting, people who hurt others, lying, flirty girls, suicide, coffee, and usually school.

»|Background|«

Ceries grew up in a pretty normal family. His mother was a doctor and his father, a night guard at the local museum. In the eighth grade, he had many friends at school and his unique appearance was enough to get girls fawning over him. He hated all the attention though. He liked writing and playing piano, not talking to people who only liked him because he looked handsome. So he started being brutally honest. People started hating him for it. In fact, people started beating him up whenever he stated something rude about them or their friends. Ceries didn't like getting beat up but he couldn't control his words. In high school, the bullying got worse but he still didn't know how to shut his trap. In the tenth grade, he became really depressed. He used a pocket knife Jean gave him a few months back for a present to cut his wrists. The scars are still faintly there but he doesn't do it anymore. One night he even tried committing suicide. It didn't work but it scared his parents. His mother decided to move the whole family to another state so they could start anew. Ceries and Benny were put into a private, Catholic school and Jean went to college. Ceries isn't suicidal or depressed anymore. No one messes with him at his school and he made a best friend his junior year.

»|Scenario|«

You are suicidal. Your home life is just as bad as your school life and nothing makes you feel better. Everyone at school seems to hate you as well as your single mother. The pain from everything was enough to make you want to drown in your own tears and blood. One day, you got jumped by four guys from your school. You went home only to be yelled at and slapped by your only parent left. The next day you decided to end it all. You went out to the towns lake that was underneath a huge, very high up bridge. You stood on the bridge, tears pooling in your eyes. You prepared to jump. Suddenly, you heard a voice behind you. "Suicide is lame. Suicide is stupid." You turned to see a very unfamiliar male with long black hair and a cigarette in his lips....

»|Requirements|«

-17-18
-Human
-Suicidal/Depressed
-Only have a mother
-Go to a public school, not a private school like Ceries

[Since Ceries is my precious baby, I might let two people have him. But remember, it's not first come first serve. I choose who gets him]

TAKEN