Introductions

Amelia's POV
Daniel came back and sat next to Amaria and just smiled and stared. Their relationship gives me so much hope. He cares for her more than anything and always makes sure she is set for anything.

"What are we going to name her hun?" He asks.

My sister smiles and says "Daniella ".

Daniel instantly lights up and gives her a kiss and I clear my throat to remind them that I am still in the room . They both pull apart and start to laugh.

"So Amelia what were you doing when I called you? You sounded really out of breath." My sister asks innocently.

Daniel then proceeds to cough and I narrow my eyes at him.

"I was exercising with a friend " I replied shrugging  my shoulders.

"Who is this friend?" She then ask being nosy.

That same moment a knock came from the door and Blake peeped his head inside.

"Can I come in ?" He asks looking nervous.

"Sure thing" I said signaling  for him to come in. He is holding  three cups of coffee. He gives me mine and then offers Daniel in which he takes.

My sister stays with her eyes wide open starring at Blake from top to bottom.

I clear my throat "Blake this is my sister Amaria , Amaria this is my friend Blake."

He then goes and shakes my sister's hand. And she smiles at him. I know exactly  what is going through her mind. 'How could she be talking to someone so handsome and not tell me about it.' Now I have to wait for her long expected speech.

Blake's POV

I was nervous as hell but I had to show Amelia that I'm being serious about her.

"Congratulations on your baby Amaria " She smiled and said a joyful thank you.

I guess both these sisters have a happy aura to them. Amaria also looks a little  like Amelia, but Amaria has light brown, straight hair but Amelia had dark brown, curly hair with highlights.

After a while Amelia goes to hold the baby and I just find myself wondering what would it be like to have a baby with Amelia. Living together and waking up seeing her beautiful face every day. Wouldn't that be wonderful.

After she said her goodbyes we left the hospital and I drove her back home. When we finally arrived I walked her to her door.

"So can I take you out again sometime? I had a nice time and I enjoyed meeting your sister." I said hoping she would say yes.

She smiled at me "yes I'll call you and let you know when I'm available. "

She was getting ready to go inside but I had to stop her. I grabbed her hand ," Amelia wait a minute. "

I closed the distance between us and touched her face. I looked into her eyes and placed a light kiss on her lips. I had to do it. It's the only way I would keep me in her mind.

"Until next time " I said. Then I turned and went towards my car and headed home.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Song - Sparks by Cover Drive

Don't forget to like and comment .