The Wedding

Amelia's POV

It was Thursday morning and I'd already started work. Today was also the day for Tianna and Liam's wedding and Blake and I decided that we would go together. It was over a month since Blake and I started dating and I was excited that we made it that far despite the ups and downs.

I had gone yesterday to buy a dress and other things that I needed. Tianna was having an evening wedding which was starting at three so I decided to leave work at one. Blake was coming over also to get ready instead of him having to leave to come collect me.

My building was going under construction for a month which meant that Hope and I had to relocate to another branch. I decided to give the rest of employees that month home since I only needed Hope . I was expanding the building and also making it a little taller .I also agreed to making over the inside of the building to give a more sophisticated look. Once I was sure that I was finished I left and made my way back home.

When I arrived I immediately took a nice relaxing bath. As soon as I got out of the bath I heard the doorbell ring and I assumed that it was Blake ,which it turned out to be.

"Come in." I said as I gestured for him to come in. He had on a simple Grey shirt and a dark jeans so I assumed that he took the day off. After all he was Liam's best man.

"Lia why are you naked?" He groaned as he made his way upstairs to put down his things.

"Technically I'm not naked I have on a towel and I've now come out of the shower." I answered as I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm trying really hard not to touch you because  if I do we're not going to leave from here."

"I'm going to get started on my hair. "I said as I made my way to my bedroom. I was avoiding sexual contact with Blake because these last few weeks thought me that I should take this relationship slow before I end up getting hurt again.

I did my hair in small, full curls and did a light look on my face and applied  bright red lipstick.

My dress was red, long and sleeveless with thin straps I feel in love with it from the moment I set my eyes on it.

Once I put it on I accessorized my outfit and slipped on my silver heels

I took one last look at myself and made my way downstairs to meet Blake who was already finished. He had on a black suit with his usual white shirt and a detailed tie. He smelt like a temptation and that was definitely what I was trying to stay away from.

"You look so beautiful baby. "He whispered as I walked up to him.

"Thank you, you look rather handsome yourself. "I confessed as I looked up at him.

Without hesitation he lowered his head and claimed my lips and I couldn't help but to melt into the feeling he was giving me. He trailed his hand over my ass and gripped it making a whimper escape my mouth. He buried his head in my neck while he brushed his tongue over my sweet spots, making sure to suck certain parts. He slowly released me and licked his lips as he stared at me.