Runnings

We reached 600+ reads as always I thank all those who continue to read my book. You are appreciated!!!!!
________________________________________

Amelia's POV

I awoke to the beautiful sight of a naked Blake. He was snoring softly and I couldn't help but to admire him, I couldn't resist running my hands through his hair. He had his hand wrapped around my waist and I slowly removed it, so I didn't wake him.

After I took a shower I got dressed in a leggings and a T-shirt. I slipped on a pair of sneakers and pulled my hair in a ponytail, collected my phone and earphones then I made my way downstairs.

Lillian was in the kitchen preparing breakfast and once she saw me approaching she smiled up at me.

"Good morning Ms. Lia may I get you anything." She asked as she was cutting up fruits on a cutting board.

" No thank you Lillian, I'm going out for a run so can you tell Blake that when he comes downstairs?" I asked as I poured water in a bottle to take with me.

"No problem, enjoy your run Ms. Lia." She replied as she got back to what she was doing.

I plugged in my earphones and began my run. I took in my surroundings and it was really beautiful. It got me thinking about life with Blake and how much I'd really like us to work.

I ran for approximately fifteen more minutes then stopped, I didn't want to stray far because I didn't know the area. I saw a bench and I took a seat to catch my breath before I headed back. I took out my earphones and that's when I heard a rustling noise but I couldn't figure out where it was coming from.

I didn't pay it any attention and I scrolled through my music to choose a song to listen to just then someone placed there hand over my mouth, I tried to scream but it didn't work because the person's hand was preventing my scream from coming out. They quickly removed their hand and tied a cloth around my mouth. He grabbed my hand so I couldn't run and at this point I didn't know what to expect.

Then the last person I expected to see sat next to me, Alexander.

"You and Blake have been living happily and I'm here to remind him that as long as I exist he can never be happy. So Amelia I need you to deliver the message. " He said with a smirk on his face, I just nodded my head because I didn't want to show him that I was afraid of him.

He took out a knife and pressed it against my arm then he slashed me against my arm and I screamed as hard as I could because it hurt like a bitch. Then he stabbed me in my thigh and the tears came streaming from my eyes I prayed to the heavens that this wasn't how I was going to die.

"You better hurry and get back before you bleed out. "He Noted as he laughed and released my hand and walked away. I took the cloth from my mouth and used it to tie around my arm. I teared my shirt as best as I could and tied my thigh I was trying hard to concentrate because I couldn't stop the tears form coming down. Once I tied both tightly I got up and ran as fast as one working leg would let me. I tried calling Blake but he wouldn't pick up his damn phone. I felt like I was running forever and I was losing so much blood especially from my thigh.

Finally when I burst through the door I yelled for Lillian and Blake but I didn't last long enough to see who came first because I passed out.
------------------------------------------------------------
Blake's POV

I woke up to an empty bed and I silently wondered where Amelia was. I got up and showered, once I was finished I got dressed in a blue t-shirt and a beige pants. I headed downstairs to find breakfast on the table, which hadn't been touched.