The Beginning of The End

Amelia's Pov

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm and I mentally groaned before rolling off the bed. I realized that Blake was already up so that was my cue to get up and head towards the shower. Once I was finished showering I looked through my closet for something to wear. I decided on a black pants with a black shirt and paired it with a brown jacket and black heels.

I curled my hair and applied a small set of makeup to my face before heading downstairs. When I got downstairs Blake was sitting by the table drinking coffee  and reading the newspaper. When he heard me coming he looked up and smiled at me.

"Thanks for waking me up this morning." I said as I rolled my eyes. I grabbed a cup and poured myself some coffee.

"You hate it when I wake you Lia and besides it's not like you are going to be late." He chuckled while eyeing me behind the paper.

"Have a good day Mr. Parker." I said as I placed a kiss on his cheek. As I was walking away Blake pulled me back and placed a soft kiss on my lips. He pulled me closer to him and I let my hands wrap around his neck to bring his face closer to mine. No matter how many times he kisses me it always sends shivers down my body. He slowly pulled away and smirked.

"You should know that a kiss on the cheek won't satisfy me." He muttered as he starred at my lips.

"Blake let go I have to get going." I responded as I tried to get out of his hold.

"You look so beautiful baby. I swear you do this on purpose." He groaned as he placed kisses along my neck.

"Blake you are going to make me late." I whispered as I tried to move away once again.

Fine have a great day Lia." He sighed as he grabbed his things and headed towards the door and I did the same.

Since my event ,business was better than ever and I couldn't be in a happier mood. 

When I arrived at work people were now starting to come in so I headed straight for my office. When I got onto my floor only Hope was there but I expected Lillan to be here as well.

"Good morning Hope when Lillian comes in tell her I need to speak with her." I said and Hope nodded. As soon as I sat down Jake ,my I.T Tec, came barging through the door.

"Good morning Ms. Malory please excuse my manners but I have something urgent to speak to you about. "He said as he awaited my response.

"Have a seat and make sure it doesn't happen again." I stated and he nodded while he took a seat and I urged for him to continue.

"I have been monitoring some suspicious activities this weekend that I think you should know about. Someone got into the building on Saturday and attempted to get into your office but their key couldn't access your office. Weird thing was that their key was able to access everything else in the building. Whoever it was tried to remove the history so we couldn't find out who it was but I was able to figure it out. Also that same person was trying to tamper with company files to cost us deals that are worth millions." Jake said as he eyed me cautiously.

"Shit. It's my father isn't it?" I asked and Jake slowly nodded his head.

"Deactivate everything he has associated with this company. Change and upgrade everything, whatever files he has transfer them to me and lock him out of everything. He shouldn't have access to anything if he does you can consider yourself fired. Are we clear? "I fumed as I got up and walked towards my file cabinet. 

"Yes, I'll get straight on it." He said as he rushed out of my office. As soon as he left I heard a knock on the door and I called for whoever it was to come in.