The Big Day

Amelia's Pov

It was Friday evening and I was currently packing to head over to Chloe's. We were trying to remain a bit traditional so we decided it was best for him not to see me until the wedding tomorrow. Tomorrow was going to be the biggest day of my life and I couldn't wait to be Mrs. Amelia Parker. A smile spread across my lips just thinking about it.

"I'm going to miss you." Blake said as he appeared in the doorway.

I walked towards him and embraced him in a hug and said" I'm going to miss you to but by this time tomorrow we will be married and starting our life together."

"Your right." He said as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

Shortly after Chloe arrived and I said my goodbyes to Blake and we headed towards her house. Blake and I had decided a few months that we wouldn't engage in sexual activities until our honeymoon and I knew that Blake was excited about that.

I was really nervous about tomorrow, I wasn't getting cold feet or anything but my wedding was going to be featured in magazines and articles. Just thinking about all those photographers had me camera shy.

When I arrived at Chloe's I got settled into my room before we spent the night catching up and talking about my big day.

Blake's Pov

As I watched Amelia leave, I felt the sudden urge to do something that I should have done a long time ago. I grabbed my jacket  and keys and headed out the door. I got into my car and drove to a familiar spot but not before stopping to buy flowers.

As I got out of the car I looked around and everything looked the same as usual and I began walking through the grass towards my father's grave.

I slowly knelled down so that I was fully facing his grave. I slowly ran my hand against his tombstone and smiled to myself.

"Hey dad I know that I haven't been to see you in a while but things have been really busy. I knew if you were here you would tell me that that was no reason to miss out on family." I began with a small chuckle.

"If you were here I knew you'd be proud of me because the business is doing great, I was able to help Alexander and most importantly I finally found the most amazing girl. You would have loved her, she's beautiful, smart and spits fire all the things you loved about mom. I constantly work to make you proud but you always were proud of me. Tomorrow is the day I get married and I just want you to know that I love you and not a day goes by without you crossing my mind. Until next time." I sobbed as I placed the flowers on his grave.

I walked back to my car feeling complete and finally ready to get married tomorrow.

Amelia's Pov

The Big Day

I was currently getting ready and I swore Chloe turned into a whole other person today.

"You better be soon ready or we are going to be late." She yelled from behind the door but I was purposely taunting her.

My hair and makeup where already completed all that was left was for me to slip into my dress. I slowly pulled it on then walked to the mirror to look at myself. I smiled taking in my appearance because I looked amazing, I looked happy, I looked like my life was finally going to be whole.

"Can you help me zip the dress?" I asked as I shouted for Chloe to hear me and soon enough she came barging in.  She stopped and starred at me before tears started streaming down her face.

"Chloe you're going to make me cry if you cry." I breathed as I smiled at her.

"I know but you just look so beautiful, I'm so glad that you're finally happy." She said as she zipped up my dress. I grabbed a napkin and wiped her face carefully so I wouldn't mess up her makeup. She helped me put on my Vail and once everything was finished we left the house. I was counting down the minutes until I saw Blake standing across from me.