What Happens After Dinner

Disclaimer this chapter has in strong use of language and contains mature content.

Blake's POV 

I woke up early and headed to the bathroom. I thought it would be a good time to get a good and deserved shower and after I was finished I pulled on a cargo pants and a white shirt. Soon enough I headed downstairs to start breakfast. I received a text from my mom saying that she wanted to have dinner with Amelia and I tonight.  Sure she wanted to have dinner but I knew that she was using it as an excuse for something else and I could not guess what it was. I texted her back with a quick, "sure, let me know when and where.", and started breakfast. 

I decided on some waffles with some scrambled eggs and sliced strawberries. When I was finished I set the plates on the table and turned to pour some orange juice in two glasses. Once I was finished with everything, I went for a drive down the street to grab a newspaper. I arrived back home within five minutes and I heard humming coming from the kitchen. When I turned the corner I was met with a half naked Amelia,  and by half naked I meant just in her lingerie. She was eating and concentrating on something on her phone.  She probably thought I would be gone for a while, not wanting her to see me looking at her I just walked slowly towards her. 

"Good morning Amelia " I said sitting down in the seat next to hers. 

"Blake you scared me, I thought you were gone. " She said smiling at me.  Why the hell was she smiling...she was doing this on purpose. 

"Well I just went for the paper" I said as I looked at her intently to figure out what she was trying to do. 

"How did you sleep? "She asked in a soft voice that instantly made me go hard. Ohhh she was trying to tempt me . I agreed I would take it slow with her and that's exactly what I'm going to do. I always jumped into bed with other girls but I wanted this to be so much different.  For me and for her I wanted to show her that she isn't like any other girl to me, she was the one.

"I slept ok, do you mind going and putting on some clothes Amelia? "I asked gently, making sure to avoid any eye contact with her. 

"I do have on clothes Blake." She said smiling at me. 

I really can't do this, I have to put some distance between Amelia and I. I took up my plate, glass and newspaper and made my way to my office. I made sure to lock the door and began eating. I heard Amelia knocking but I choose to ignore it.  Once I was finished eating, I finished up everything I had to do for work so I can enjoy the rest of the days I have left in Paris. 

I made my way back to the kitchen to wash my dishes and I noticed the house was awfully quiet. 

"Amelia " I shouted through the house for her but it was just silent. I headed to the TV room and there she was looking as beautiful as ever, but ignoring me.  She had changed into a short pants and a crop top. 

"Didn't you hear me calling for you?" I asked rolling my eyes. 

"I heard you I just didn't feel like answering" She said with so much attitude which left me a bit stunned.

"Ok then, my mom invited us for dinner tonight so I was wondering if you wanted to do some shopping. " I said sitting down next to her. 

"Sure let me know when you are ready, oh which reminds me some girl named Tianna wants you to contact her about a wedding invite. " She said dryly.

"Ok I'm going and get ready. " I said while taking one last glance at Amelia. I knew she was mad but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

I quickly got ready and so did Amelia. Throughout the car ride she was just texting and being quiet.  I guess I can live with that for now.  She smelt so good and looked so good that no matter how hard I tried I was always aroused whenever she was around. I just needed to touch her so I took her by surprise and ran my hand on her thigh.  She looked at me and scowled, then she removed my hand.