Let's Work Things Out

We passed 500+ reads !!!!! I appreciate my readers for continuing to keep up with my book. Thank you!!!

Amelia's POV
It was Friday evening and I had been swamped at work for the entire week, which meant that Blake and I hadn't gotten to talk about what happened on Saturday.

He came by to give me his monthly reports for his business, and I had to admit that when he came into my office I wanted to kiss him but I was restraining myself. He smelt really good and he looked really gorgeous in his suit but I wasn't willing to admit it.

Today I was wearing a light pink top with a white flowered skirt with a pair of light pink heels. My hair was in a bun and as for makeup I was only wearing lipstick.

"It's nice seeing you Lia, I called you but you didn't answer." He said as he sat down on the chair in front of my desk.

"I was really busy Blake. Shall we begin?" I asked as I looked up at him and he simply nodded his head.

We talked about the reports for about half an hour and once we were finished he just sat there starring at me.

" You can show yourself out Blake. " I said firmly but he didn't move.

"I miss you Lia and we really need to talk about everything that has happened." Blake murmured as he looked at me.

"Blake I am so tired of all that has been happening between us and I don't know what to do anymore." I admitted as I looked down at my fingers.

"I know, so am I and I'm willing to do anything to fix this Amelia. I can't do that if your not returning any of my calls or texts." He whispered as he stood up to stand next to me.

He stood there starring at me and I was trying not to give in.

"Let me make it up to you tomorrow, if you'll let me." He said as he propped on the table.

"Can I think about it?" I asked Blake.

"I guess I deserve that ok, fine." He said as he sighed and made his way towards the door and left.

Throughout that day I finished some of the work I had pilled up. Once I was finished I made my way home. When I got home it was around eight and I had made dinner plans with Evon and her new boyfriend.

I took a quick shower and when I came out of the shower I looked for something to wear. I decided on a white, floral, things straps dress with a split at the side. I paired it with a a pair of tan high heel shoes and a purse to match. I did a light make up and curled my hair in big curls. Once I was finished I sprayed on some perfume and packed all of my essentials in my purse and I began the drive to the restaurant.

When I arrived only Evon was there and I made my way towards the table and sat down

When I arrived only Evon was there and I made my way towards the table and sat down. I greeted her and we quickly caught up on everything that has been happening with us.