Stickers

A/N: 

So this takes place after Season 1 Episode 22 of Young Justice, this isn't all that angsty, but it's me so you never know. Hope you like!

It was November 26th, day after Thanksgiving, and Robin was trying to break into Superboy's room. He was bored, Wally was with his family, Artemis was with her mom, M'gann and Conner were on a date, and Zatanna was learning new spells. So Robin had nothing better to do than hack the doors in Mount. Justice. 

Dick smirked when the door did open, he walked inside just to take a peek around. Sitting in the dresser was a rectangular box that was silver. Robin walked towards it and picked it up, looking at the red 'S' symbol carefully. 

"What is this?" he whispered to himself. Rob frowned and shook the box trying to get it to open. He suddenly noticed the button the side of it, and pressed it.

The lid to the box slid open and Robin smiled happily. "Cool!" he said a little louder than he should've. Inside were what appeared to be... stickers? Dick loved stickers!!! So, naturally, he peeled one off, (He wouldn't miss it, right?) closed the box set it back down on the dresser and left the room. Yes, he remembered to close the door.

Robin ran off to his room and put the sticker on a sheet of printer paper, grabbed his box of markers and crayons, and began to decorate the page. It would make a nice gift for Superboy, he decided. He continued working on it until the others got back, they all ended up arriving around the same time.

Dick ran out of his room full of excitement, and ran into the common area where they were all laughing and talking together. "Conner!" he said excitedly running over to the clone.

"What is it?" Kon said a little grumpily.

"I made you something!" he smiled giving him the paper.

By now, the others were watching, and Wally was having an adorable melt down. Because his little brother was adorable. That was his super-power. Being adorable.

Conner looked at the paper, and you could see his face grow angry. "Where did you find this?!" he basically yelled.

"Yeaaahhhhh, so I may have gotten bored and decided to hack into your room for fun, but then I went inside and noticed your stickers, so I took one to make you a special gift," he explained hastily, looking a little downcast. 

Conner growled, clenched his fists, and let out a breath of air. He looked more closely at the picture, and noticed all the hard work Robin had put into it. His eyes softened a little and he smiled softly at it.

Robin had not noticed these changes. "I... I'm sorry you don't like it," the tiny boy apologized quietly.

"Don't be sorry, it's beautiful," Conner comforted pulling Rob into a hug.

"Really?" Dick whispered.

"Yes, really," Conner assured cuddling Robin closer.

Soon, M'gann had lunch ready and the Team ate together. Afterwards everyone agreed it was best to watch a movie, but everyone feel asleep in the middle of it. Just like the Team they were.