Meet the Robins! (PT. 1)

A/N:

This probably not going to be like ANYTHING you are expecting, merely because there were a total of 6 Robins and you are more than likely going "Oh great, another YJ meets all the little baby bats so cliche wow" but I promise you it is NOTHING like that. It'll be cooler (but I'm not cool lol) and just revolve around that certain little birdy boy we all love!

*TITANS TOWER*

The Titans were having a slow day, to say the least. Only one petty thug had tried to rob a bank thus far, so you can see why it was getting boring at the big obvious base the Teen Titans lived in. Beast Boy AKA Garfield Logan thought it was a good idea to mess around in the 'Evidence Room'. 

While our green little friend was in there, he found a weird silver gun with rubies all over it. He didn't remember finding this or a villain that would've wielded it. So Gar decided to pick it up for a little examination, and the team leader decided to walk in at that very moment in time. 

Beast Boy was so surprised he actually dropped the gun, and the gun's trigger pulled, hitting Robin straight in the chest. The weird thing was, the bullet had expanded into a purple beam once it neared a target. Just like that, Robin disappeared. 

*MOUNT. JUSTICE* 

The Team didn't have any missions laid out for them, so they thought it was a good day for Team bonding. They were playing a personal favorite game of theirs, Monopoly, Zatanna was winning and everyone kept trying to buy properties from her but she had practice, and that was why she was more than likely going to win.

Robin, was, in fact in second place of this wonderful game of Monopoly, when he felt something hit him in the chest, really hard. He cried out, and grasped at his chest, tear welling up in his eyes the pain was so great. The Team rushed around him desperately trying to figure out what was wrong, but he just screamed and wailed. In a flash, it was all over, the bird had simply just......

Disappeared. 

A/N:

Yeah, yeah I know, I should probably make this a real book but I'm lazy and it just fits here. Hope y'all liked! ;)