Lies

A/N: 

As most of you know, I hate the New52. I hate it with such a burning passion. This chapter though, is based on the New52 thing of how Dick "died" and how after Grayson issue 12 when Dick had revealed to his brothers and sister (Barbara) that he was alive. Hope you enjoy!

Jason's whole being seethed with anger. They weren't supposed to lie to one another like that. They were brothers. That night he went to the Manor with Tim. They saw a true, genuine smile on Damian's face. Jason wanted to question it, but he knew in his heart that Dick had come by. Bruce's perfect little Golden Boy who everyone loves, but lies to them. 

Jason can't help the punches he throws at a punching bag that evening. Lies.... "I'll always be here for you Jaybird." Lies..... "I love you guys!" Lies..... "We have to stick together, no more lying."  Yet that's all he's good for. Jason felt so angry and betrayed and ready to just get rid of that one little perfect kid that always stole everyone's hearts. That always made Bruce happy and proud. That always lied

Barbara was happy, Tim was happy, flipping DAMIAN was happy. When Jason came back from the dead, the REAL dead, Bruce wouldn't own up to a single thing. He would never look Jason right in the eyes. He would never hug him. Dick is Bruce's happiness, pride, and joy. Even when Bruce's memory is gone...

Jason got out all of his emotions that night, and ended up going out and getting drunk. That was his answer for everything that was too big for him to comprehend. Punch stuff, then get drunk. Simple. Jason knew he was stupid to do that. Once sober, the problem was still there, but if the problem was gone for just one night....

All Dick was good for was lies. The man could never be anything more to Jason. 

A/N:

Hope you guys liked that. It was Jason was being angsty but it was Dick centered so I just put it here. I am about ready to publish a new Nightroy one-shot, so YAY! Thank you all for reading!