COLLABZ R DA BEST! HALLOWEEN AT WAYNE MANOR!

A/N:

Collab with percyssister11 ! This is an amazing idear from our Spooky Night together! Pluz... TEEN TITANS YEAR 1! LOL.... ON WITH THE STORY! And yez, she let me word thiz the way I did. BT DUBZ, THIZ HAPPENZ BEFORE HE IZ ROBIN!

An amazing day at Wayne manor on October 16! A normal day at a normal with a normal Dick Grayson and Alfred Pennyworth. Being so close to Halloween, Alfred was looking forward to having normal Halloween traditions this year with a new addition to their family.

Dick was sitting quietly in the living room doing his homework when the amazing butler of amazingnezz walked in. "Master Richard, I was wondering if you were going trick-or-treating this year?" he asked. Dick smiled largely. "Yes Alfred, trick-or-treating would fun!"

"Would be fun, sir," Alfred corrected carefully. "Sorry Alfred," Dick said a little shamefully. "Nothing to be sorry for. Now, what would you like to dress up as?" Alfred questioned. "BATMAN!" he shouted eagerly. "Oh really?" Alfred raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"YEAH! Batman is best!" Dick answered happily. "I will start everything, don't worry, I believe you will be the best Batman this year," Alfred declared knowingly.

~15 DAYZ LATER~

Dick had insisted that Bruce had not been told what he was dressing up as. Alfred, of course, agreed to this request. Now Dick was in his bedroom putting on his Spooky Day costume, while Bruce waited to take his son trick-or-treating.

"I'M READY!" Dick announced as he raced down the steps in an all out Batman suit. Bruce's expression was absolutely priceless! "You..you're Batman?" Bruce stuttered in surprise. "Yes! I love Batman!" Dick exclaimed happily.

Bruce smiled fondly. "I'm glad you do." "Thank you so much for the costume Alfred!" Dick grinned. "Anything Master Richard," Alfred told the young boy with warm feelings. That night, Bruce enjoyed the holidays for the first time in a long time.