Chapter 1

Cancer P.O.V

I gulped, I was chosen to be at this school. I had aced my grades since 4th grade and now I was standing in front of the large school.

I hugged my books to my chest and walked into the school. "Why, are you Cancer?" a lady asked, I nodded. "Well, let me show you to your dorm room," she started to walk away. I ran after her quickly, my long dark brown waving in the wind and my luggage trailing behind me. "Room number 2." she told me, "Okay!" I said quickly, she gave me my keys and walked back to her desk. I put the key into the key whole and turned it, I opened the door and I stopped it was cozy. The walls were white with a silver line running through it. My bed was blue and on the far right wall was a oak wood desk where I could work. The bathroom was medium sized with a bath tub and small soap tubs. I started to organize my room, my pictures lined on the wall. And a cup that said, 'I where my shell for protection' that was filled with pens and pencils. My notebook inside the drawer underneath the desk, and my clothes inside my walking wardrobe. 

I walked out when I was done, I locked my door and started to venture around. That's when someone ran into me, "Kyaaa!" I screamed. I fell to the floor rubbing my head, my chocolate eyes stared at someone. He red hair, a muscular build and light green eyes. "I-I'm sorry!" I apologized, he also apologized. "My names, Scorpio! What's your name?" he asked, I stared at him, "C-Cancer..." I stuttered. He smiled, letting out his arm, "Nice to meet you!" he greeted, I smiled "S-Same!" I was holding back tears, my head really hurt. "H-Huh? Why do you look like you are going to cry?!" he asked worriedly, "My head really hurts, that's all!" I smiled warmly I grabbed his hand and he helped me stand up. "Are you sure?" he asked worry tinted in his voice I nodded. "Well, do you want to tour around the school with me?" I asked, he 

››After they toured around‹‹

I waved goodbye to Scorpio. "Well that was- KYAAAA!" I was once again tripped, that someone grabbed my arm saving me from falling face first. I looked at that someone, he had white hair, blue eyes and a pair of glasses. "Thanks.." I thanked as he let me up, but he kind of pulled me a little too hard making me crash into his chest. I blushed swiftly backing away, "Sorry!" I quickly said, he looked at me and shrugged, "It's alright," I smiled. 

RING RING!

That's class time. I went to my locker, I had put my textbooks and notebooks in there. This was going to be, interesting.