Chapter 16

Day 2

Aquarius POV

Astronomy? Me? Good at astronomy? 'Course I am good at this stuff, people don't take me as the type to know stuff, but hey! Miss Ophiuchus has these crazy psychic powers to know when you're paying attention or not, like each time I start to daydream she's always like, "Aquarius, would you point out where the constellation of your sign is?" and then she'd just show me a map of stars and sometimes there would be no sign there and she'd embarrass me in front of the class.

So that is exactly what I'm gonna do to this student, Madeline. She acts like she's taking notes but when I was walking down the aisle I saw her doodling. By the way she's acting, it seems that she's not taking this seriously and thinks this is a joke. I also see her occasionally looking at other papers quickly every now and then.

"Ms. Madeline!" I shout at her as she looks at another students paper, she freezes mid-way and suddenly falls off her chair. Everyone laughs and I could practically hear Capricorn's brain laughing its butt off as Capricorn tries to keep himself calm.

((At this point the Originals are teaching a class each period other than study-room/seminar.))

"Yes?" she answered sheepishly, I take out a board with no sign on it. "Can you tell me which sign is on here, where, and trace out the constellation." I told her, her eyes nervously started scanning over it. "U-Um... there is the Aries sign in the far left" and she started tracing random stars together so that it would be the 'constellation'. "Incorrect."

She rolled her eyes thinking I joking around since I always made students second guess themselves. "There is no sign." I said bluntly, everyone laughed as her face went red and as she puffed out her cheeks in embarrassment. "I knew that." she stated while I gave her a cold look, "Sit down. The people behind you need to see my beautiful face." I stated with a smirk, "Actually, I'm doing them a favor." she shot back. "Thank you, your making them want me more." My smirk widened, Madeline sat down and huffed quietly.

I keep teaching them and punishing Madeline, but it seems she doesn't take the hint. Ehhh.... at least I have some smart students such as Fian and Jarra, Jarra comes the Military and used to go to a Military school. No, not the ones for discipline, according to her, the schools she's in are just like a regular school, but they are all nerds and smart, well not all of them but around 9.99999999999999999999%. So yeah.... that was a cool learning lesson...

RIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!

I know all the students love me the most, I'm funniest, most charming, best looking, the most amazing, smartest, and the friendliest!

"Oh my gosh! Did you see how hot Mr. Scorpio was?" Cross out best looking.

"Yup! And Ms. Pisces is so funny!" And funniest...

"Ms. Virgo is definitely the smartest-" And smartest, "-and Ms. Cancer is the friendliest, always helping the ones who are behind a little! With their team work, I'll definitely pass Health!" And friendliest....

"Mr. Leo was definitely the most charming!" OH C'MON! 

"I vote Ms. Gemini as the most amazing!" Wait...

"We aren't in P.E yet...." Yeah!

"But she burst into the room and played cool games with us!" WHATTTT?!

That was a girl group... these are the guys in summary.....

"Ms. Taurus is hot." Okay....(?)

"Ms. Pisces is extremely funny." So Pisces is the funniest.

"Mr. Capricorn is the smartest." FUUDDGGGEEE!

"I'd say Ms. Libra is the friendliest." .....

"Your mistaking 'friendly' with charming." .....