Chapter 6

NO!! I was about to post this chapter a few days ago then I realized that Wattpad deleted it! Why me?! I guess I'll rewrite it...

Virgo P.O.V

I was outside in the park which the school owned doing a quiz. As it started to load I became unreasonably happy that there was internet. The quiz was a personality test was where the answer became your TRUE zodiac. "Virgo... yes!" I cheered, I looked up upon hearing footsteps.

My eyes widened seeing Cancer drag Taurus who was yelling, "MY CHIPS! SOMEONE MIGHT STEAL THEM!" Cancer smiled at her, "I asked Scorpio for some while you weren't looking!" Taurus blinked and grabbed the chips opening it while listening to our conversation. "What's she doing here?" I whispered in Cancer's ear eyeing Taurus suspiciously, "She was from my old school, we were good friends!" Cancer told me. I glared, "Hey, Taurus! Cancer told me that you were schooling together before! And that you were friends, is that true?" she nodded throwing a chip into her mouth making Cancer giggle. "Then if you were friends why didn't you stop and stand up for her when she was being bullied?" I pushed, she froze her eyes turning somewhat glassy with tears. "In my school, we had a strict policy saying that if someone you or a friend know got hurt by a student schooling here you must tell someone..." she whispered, her voice now seemed weak remembering everything. "Then why didn't you help her?!" I questioned further, she shy'd away. Cancer placed a gentle hand on my shoulder, I could tell she didn't like me interrogating her dear friend. I gave her a sympathetic look, she instantly sighed seeming to know what I was doing. "B-Because I b-broke our friendship! I thought m-my other friend was telling the truth!" she cried, Cancer instantly rushed to her side with me.

I rubbed Taurus' back, "U-Um... I-I'll buy you chips if you stop crying!" I quickly said after 30 seconds. Cancer gave me a bewildered look while Taurus sniffed softly. "A-Are you b-bribing me?" she sniffled, I shrugged, her eyes seemed to sparkle. She got up and dragged me away...

Cancer P.O.V

I giggled seeing my two friends go away. I sighed and went to my room, while I was walking down the hallway I heard loud clicking and then I heard Aquarius yell from inside his dorm, "NO! I HATE YOU!! I WILL GET MY REVENGE ON YOU XxAries_GamerxX!!! ARIES!!" I froze as he burst through his door. The door then hit my forehead making me drop to the floor to with a loud thump. Pisces opened the door to see Aquarius raging and me on the floor with a large red mark on my forehead. She froze before she glaring at Aquarius, my vision blurred while she continued to yell at him. I felt myself tear up feeling the pain in my head, I felt a tear roll down as I rested my head on my right hand trying to relax my head. I got up waving my arms above my chest trying to reassure her it was an accident. After like 10 minutes she finally let Aquarius off the hook, now Aquarius stormed into Aries' room.

I sighed, walking back still rubbing my head. Pisces came running back with an ice-pack, I smiled nodding my head pressing the pack against my head. I quickly went to my room, and as soon as I got in I turned on the lights and didn't even bother locking the door. I went to my desk dropping all my books and started to do homework and started to study.

After like four hours I finally finished. I checked the time, 5:35... I heard my phone buzz so I quickly picked it up and answered it. "Hello?" I asked, "Hi sweetie..." my mom's voice seemed to be holding back a loud wail "Mom? Are you okay?" I asked, "Yes, yes! H-How was your day?" she asked.

"Fine..." I didn't like how her voice stuttered. "Sweetie... I needed to tell you something..." she murmured almost in a whisper. I pressed my phone closer to my ear, "What is it?" I asked anxiously.

"I'm sorry..." I pressed the phone even closer until my head started to hurt.

"Your dad is... dead..."

I dropped the phone, my eyes wide with shock and grief. "Hello?" my mom yelled through the phone, "N-No!" I cried letting go of the ice pack, I buried my head in my hands. I slowly picked the phone back up, "H-How did he...." I couldn't say 'die'. "Murder..." my eyes widened, dropping my phone before hanging up.

"No... No... N-NO!!!" I cried, I was on my bed on curled up in my pajamas. I couldn't stop crying... why did life have to be so cruel? Why must the paragraph I wrote not be real now? Why will love not come and help us? Why does life need to have so many flaws which might as well bury the good? Why does life hate me so much?

My door creaked open. "Cancer? I heard you-" I threw a pillow not bothering to see who it was. I heard an 'oof' then something thumping. "Dang it!" Scorpio... "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I couldn't... no wouldn't let anyone see me like this... I can't... I heard footsteps walk away. I locked the door turning off the lights... I buried myself in my pillows and cried myself to sleep.

Dad...

Now I feel bad! I had to put so much sadness in the first day of school! Grr... why brain?! Well sorry for not updating for a while now... it's just that WATTPAD DELETED THE CHAPTER THE MOMENT I WAS CAMPING FOR 5 DAYS!!! GRRR....

But just now I had checked the stats to see 430+ reads.

Me: HOLD SMOKES!! NO WAY!!

Brother: BE QUIET!!!

Me: AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE CARE ABOUT MY BOOKS!!

Jk. The last line was not there! But I really wanted to thank you all! You really are the best of the best! Love ya all~

Vote

Comment

and

Share

~Snowy ›3‹ HUGS!