Chapter 14

No P.O.V

After a week of camping, and pranking, the teens went back to school. And their English teacher has already given them a hard assignment.

To write something pessimistic.

Well... the water signs currently have it easy... so the English teacher took Miss Ophiuchus' advice to make the water sign do it their essay in two days while everyone else in five. The rules for the assignment was easy:

1: Title

2: Name

3: Full page or more

4: Must have a good plot

5: Must be sad

6: No errors in spelling, capitalization, or grammar unless needed.

7: Must be typed in appropriate font

8: Must be done in five days (Water signs must be done in two.)

And right now... they were working on it.

Cancer was writing down ideas with Virgo. Sagittarius was arguing with Aries about who would make the sadist story between them. Pisces, the ever so creative one, was already starting her story. Capricorn was fuming because he thought that the English teacher was underestimating his abilities of knowledge. Scorpio was actually talking to Libra (CONTRARY TO MANY BELIEF, SCORPIO'S ACTUALLY ARE TALKATIVE [ AT LEAST THE SCORPIO'S I KNOW]). Leo just sighed as he was left out of his friends quarrels... again. Taurus was contemplating whether or not to try out only eating healthy for a day... but she shrugged the idea away. Gemini was talking to Aquarius about a new game in which you can literally go in... but of course that was what the latter was thinking... the former was actually talking about an anime with the game.

Virgo POV

I hate emotional stuff, I mean... it has to be sad. Luckily Cancer was helping me, and she has a water sign. But I believe Lady Ophiuchus was being too stereotypical with all the signs, since she believes that Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces are extremely moody.

Anyways, my idea for mine is about a girl who loves her boyfriend so much but figures out that he is cheating on her while he is ignoring her at the same time. She figures out that her enemies plan to kill her, she sees her murderer and doesn't even finish her name in her 'letter'. Cancer's idea is about a girl in WWII who's brother and father are fighting in France while her little sister is in America for safety, she has a heart disease and finally makes her mom smile but she dies. Her brother ended his letter to them with, 'Just don't go dying on me' and her little sister does not understand that she is gone and writes a letter to her. Of course since her little sister is five and writes a letter, it is okay to have grammatical and spelling errors. So yeah. Perfect explanation from the smartest person in class.

---

Aries P.O.V

It has been, five days and everyone had already turned in theirs. Even me! But it took awhile, I mean, I am quite the optimist. And do you know what happens when you get an optimist to write a sad story? Chaos. Blood. Anything with even the slightest thing of those two words.

"Alright, I graded your works, and... well... some of yours were not quite... appropriate..."

Ahh... she's talking about Sagittarius'. I read his... and well... there were a couple... scenes... of you know...

Most everyones faces flushed a deep red, other than Cancers'. "What?" she had blurted out, ah... the innocent minded. Scorpio then said, "Well um... when a female and male love each other a lot... they do a special dance... called... sex."