Chapter 13

Cancer P.O.V

I watched the girls sneak into Sagittarius' tent to probably get the plan for his devious part going.

Tick tock, 10 o'clock.

I looked up from my phone, I had to make everything pink. Don't be too loud, it all had to come together like a link.

Need to ruin his life, I might have to pay some fines. Need to be like shh, shh.. I need to be shh, shh...

IF ONLY I KNEW HOW TO MAKE A SONG!! I WOULDN'T IN FACT MAKE IT LONG!! HEY, THAT ACTUALLY RHYMES!!

I have to make everything... everything pink. It isn't actually on my good color or okay list, it was leaning more into the I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS COLOR category. The girls didn't even ask if I'm alright, but because of pressure... I agreed.

But it was 10 o'clock, and I DID need to decorate the tent in pink. I unrolled three pink blankets which had princesses and hearts on them and took off Scorpio's blankets. But instantly regretted it because he was only in his boxers.

My poor innocent virgin eyes!

I quickly blushed and, also in the speed of light, covered him in his new blankets. I took away his pillows and replaced them with-

You'll never guess.

Pink pillows! Wow, what a surprise!

Then I got a LOT of pink wrapping stuff, I took out a few pink stuffed animals and got to stick one or two lollipops (that are of course pink...), put them around the tent until you couldn't see the tent, and did nearly the same to my side to be inconspicuous.

Who did that leave off? Aries... and...

Wait.

So Leo. Check.

Aquarius. Double check.

Capricorn. Done.

Scorpio. Done, to be...?

Sagittarius Done... dun... DUN!!!

Yeah, just Aries left! Yahoo!! But first, the girls and I decided to make a plan.  To make it seem that it wasn't our fault, we'll pretend to be pranked. The other girls have already pretended to have been pranked. Virgo's books and phone were 'smashed', but in all honesty, she just put paper and made a cover for the book, then she scattered some electrical parts and put a fake case on the floor. Gemini was getting ready to blast extremely loud MCR music and pretend she was 'woken' up. Libra's secret peace shrine would be 'destroyed'. Pisces was getting her ship shrines broken. I, Cancer was making my side pink... grrr... And Taurus, she was totally being forced to watch Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan... totally..

I then went to help the girls with Sagittarius' part. Right now we were just putting dog and cat fur around the tents and inside Sagittarius' side of the tent. 

Then right after we finished, we went to sleep.

---

Music blared.

Someone screamed.

Someone was mourning their books and phone.

A peace shrine was broken.

A ship shrine was ruin.

And I just put away beanie that covered Scorpio's head and played a recorder of my voice but a lot more masculine. I just added some fake pleads and screams then removed Scorpio's beanie and let out a fake scream. 

Pink was everywhere.

And everyone blamed Aries and Sagittarius.

Mission accomplished.