Chapter 7

At the top is the Nightcore version of Little Me by Little Mix.

When you start reading, you may play it because this is technically Cancer this chapter.

Bold+Italics = song

Italics = thoughts

Normal = regular

When it comes to the song lyrics please wait for it to come by or else you won't get it! Also no skipping, it to will mess it up!

Cancer P.O.V

I put on my hood and pulled my books close. I opened my door and stepped out before unlocking it again. I put on my earphones, listening to Little Me by Little Mix.

The eleven other students were rushing around playing around. My hood covering my face, "Hi.." I whisper in the quietest voice when I see Taurus. She seemed worried when she caught my eye, I shook my head not wanting to reveal my swollen eyes. I didn't want to talk for some reason, maybe because I might sound raspy...

Wish I knew back then...

What I know now...

Wish I could somehow go back in time...

I need to tell someone! NOW!

I need to speak up!

I need to shout loud!

"Talk a bit louder! Be a bit prouder!" Taurus told me.

"Your beautiful

Wonderful

Everything you don't see!"

I shrugged past her.

You've gotta speak up!

You've gotta shout loud!

Know that I'm right here right now!

Tell her she's, BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, ANYTHING she wants to be!

Little me...

I went to English, essays... my brain couldn't imagine anything at all... other than my father's death. I looked at the clock after writing.

Now P.E.... I started to run around the field for Mr. John, the P.E teacher said so. Now I could only think about my dad, going faster. I feel big, but I am only small...

Wish I knew back then...

What I know now...

Wish I could somehow go back in time...

I can't keep this a secret!

I need to speak up!

I need to shout loud!

YES! TALK A BIT LOUDER! BE A BIT PROUDER!

Tell her she's BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, EVERYTHING SHE DOESN'T SEE! (Oh I'm right here right now!)

You've gotta speak up! (U-Up!)

You've gotta shout loud (L-Loud!)

Know that I'm right here right now!

You can be, BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, EVERYTHING YOU WANNA BE! (O-Oh!)

LITTLE ME-E

(INSTRUMENTAL)

Little MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (O-Oh!) (Y-Yeah!) (A-Ah!)

Tell her one thing I would, say to her!

I'd tell her to speak up!

I need to speak up!

I need to shout loud!

Talk a bit LOUDER! Be a bit PROUDER!

TELL HER SHE'S BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, EVERYTHING SHE DOESN'T SEE!

You gotta speak up, you gotta shout out,

And know that right here, right now,

You can be beautiful, wonderful,

Anything you wanna be,

I'd tell her to speak up, tell her to shout out,

Talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder,

Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful,

Everything she doesn't see.

You gotta speak up, you gotta shout out,

And know that right here, right now,

You can be beautiful, wonderful,

Anything you wanna be, (A-Ah!)

Little me!!

But through the whole song.. I still never talked...

Scorpio P.O.V

It was now Astronomy. I was still greatly infuriated by Cancer for the night before, I mean she threw the pillow pretty hard at my face! But she was crying, anyways she was wearing a hoodie in class. The teachers seemed to know why so they let her wear it. Cancer hasn't even talked, I'm getting worried. That's when Lady Ophiuchus came in, she glanced at Cancer and then checked a note at her table. She softly growled something but left Cancer off the hook. I sat next to her and Pisces.

"Hey Scorp, Cap, Virgo! Come here!" she whispered I looked at her, class starts in three minutes. "I checked the news, apparently a man named Conner John Crab was murdered." she whispered, Virgo slapped her mouth while my eyes widened and Capricorn's white bangs covered his blue eyes. "By who?" he growled, "Apparently by a rivaling company's manager." Pisces said, I saw Cancer's head slightly go up. "Cancer?" Virgo looked at her, worry plastered all over her face. Cancer turned away, not bothering to look at us, I saw something bright roll down her cheeks. Tears.

"Cancer..." Taurus now looked this way, she went to Cancer soothing her. "CLASS LET'S START!" Lady Ophiuchus yelled, Aries snickered before mocking her earning a laugh from Gemini and Sagittarius. Lady Ophiuchus glared smacking his knuckles twice, earning an agonizing yelp. "Mr. Ram! I have yet to once again tell you, I do not tolerate nonsense!" she yelled. Aries nodded and soon the class settled down, with Capricorn and I on either side of the moody Cancer, this was going to be a long day...