Chapter 4

Capricorn P.O.V

Wow...we learned about Cancer... my s-sign is her soulmate! Right now it's lunch time, as I started towards the cafeteria I heard an 'of' behind me. I turned back to see it was Cancer on the floor. I quickly helped her up lending, she slightly blushed lightly taking my hand. As she got up she blushed as Libra and Pisces started to fangirl. "C-Come o-o-on, we b-better go to the c-cafeteria..." she stuttered, I shrugged leading her there.

As we got our food Cancer decided to sit alone surprising me. Not wanting her to be lonely (and since I had no one to sit with) I quickly sat with her. "So.. why aren't you sitting with your friends?" I asked, she looked at me "Oh... It's just that I really didn't want to bother them..." I raised an eyebrow. "Really? More like you didn't want them to bother you!" I chuckled, she slowly nodded. We started to eat our food when Sagittarius and Aries came over, "Dang... this is the emptiest table here!" Sagittarius complained. Yes, since there's such few kids here they only put like three tables. Cancer sighed heavily while eating her food as Aries and Sagittarius had a fight at the table. "Well I'm done..." I sighed throwing the plate away, I started to head to the library leaving Cancer with the two idiots.

Cancer P.O.V

I uncomfortably shifted in my seat. Capricorn just left me with these two and I already hated it. "HOT DOGS ARE BETTER THAN BURGERS!" Sagittarius yelled, "NO! BURGERS ARE BETTER THAN HOTDOGS!" Aries argued, this went on and on with me in the middle of it. And worst of all everyone was looking, "CANCER!" They both looked at me making me flinch, "WHICH IS BETTER?! BURGERS OR HOTDOGS?!" they yelled in unison. "U-Um..." I quickly got up, throwing my plate away leaving the table to go back to class.

I was slightly surprised to hear the quiet noises of papers being flipped. After all, the teachers were having lunch and I don't think anyone wanted to be in class. Wrong. I looked inside to see long purple hair and like three books. It was Virgo. "V-Virgo?" I stuttered, she looked up annoyed. "Cancer! I was reading advanced geometry and algebra! I was about to get to the middle of the book!" she moaned, I raised an eyebrow, "Wh-What..?" I asked quietly. She looked at me, "I love to read. Whether it's fictional or non-fiction. I love it," she told me, I nodded. She closed the book finally getting the annoyed expression off her face, "How was your old school?" she suddenly asked, I instantly remembered, everything. I felt tears well up in my eyes, I quickly wiped them. "In elementary school, I was the outgoing type of person... by middle school, I don't know what happened. All of a sudden my grades went up and I got caught up in studying... I did that because my friends moved away. I was bullied, by the older kids... they called me a 'nerd' I thought it was a good thing because my mom said 'Great grades! I bet you'll make it to that Zodiac School!' but I didn't realize I was being bullied until high school when they started to write on sticky notes putting things like, 'LOSER!' or 'Die already' or even, 'die in Hell, NERD!'. I barely talked to anyone... my brother Devin, he was too ashamed to talk to me in school. My mom and dad never knew this happened until... until... u-u-until it went too far." I stopped there, I paused. Virgo seemed anxious to know the rest of this sad story, I shook my head pulling up my long sleeve which were left with long scars. Virgo gasped, "H-How deep?" she asked, "Just a scratch!" I told her, I didn't want her to worry. "Just a scratch?!" the bell rang, "We'll talk about this later!" I nodded. "Algebra!"

No ones P.O.V

The class filed in with them sitting in spread out seats. Scorpio had secretly eavesdropped on the girls and was now debating whether or not to kill her old school. Aries and Sagittarius were still fighting until it started to go into a physical fight. Taurus had arrived just on time with multiple chips in hand, Gemini on the other hand was debating on how to steal one of the chips. Capricorn now entered sitting beside his crush (NOT TELLING WHO~). Libra was rubbing her temples with her index fingers annoyed at how loud it had become. Pisces was doodling about a war with so much gory stuff! (Not as innocent as you think!) Virgo was patiently waiting for class to start. Leo was trying to get Cancer to fall for him only to shrink down in fear as if someone was glaring at him. Now, Aquarius... he kind of fell asleep... That's when the teacher came in, "OH NO!"