Chapter 36

**Melody's P.O.V**

"Welcome home." I smile as I close the door behind us.

"I didn't miss this place."

"You didn't?"

"I missed you." he says smashing our lips together.

There it is. That familiar spark.

Our lips move in harmony with one another as my fingers naturally tangle in his hair.

"I missed this." I mumble into his lips.

"Me too."

"Let's just kiss for a little." I smile not wanting to pull away.

I have gone too long without him already.

"Not gonna argue with that." he smirks.

Thank God we are the only ones home.

His hands stay on my waist the entire time, mine are tangled in his hair. After God knows how long, I feel his tongue gently trace my lower lip. Smiling, I open my mouth allowing the kiss to deepen.

"You need to shower." I smile gasping for air.

"I don't want to leave you yet." he smiles back.

"You need a haircut."

"It can wait."

"Do you want me to make you something to eat?"

"I'm not hungry." he pants.

"Do you want to change?"

"You talk too much."

"Oh I'm sorry, does my talking bother you?" I pant back.

"No, not at all. It's cute when you ramble on."

"You know what I want?" I gasp.

"What?"

"You to take care of yourself for once. Now go take a shower and relax." I smile finally resting my forehead on his.

"Come with me?" he begs.

"Nice try, but you know if I come with you, you won't be showering. What do you want to eat?"

"Aww. Food. Preferably something edible."

"I plan on serving you cardboard now." I smirk.

I turn around towards the kitchen, only to be spun back around and straight onto Josh's lips. He gives me one last long kiss before slowly tugging on my bottom lip between his teeth.

I look at him in shock as he smirks, turns around and heads to the bathroom.

I touch my bottom lip and smile. Josh is back.

I hear the water start running and realize that I should probably start cooking.

When my masterpiece is finished, I have managed to cook up a nice bowl of pasta. Yep.

A few minutes later, a pair of arms hug my from behind. Then a set of lips are on my neck. I jump from the sudden contact. I spin around to see Josh in nothing but a towel, still soaking wet.

"Ramsay, your junk is practically hanging out of that towel." I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I can lose the towel if you want." he smirks.

"Hmmm...pass!" I grin gently pushing his chest back.

Josh laughs before disappearing downstairs to get dressed. When he returns, he eyes the bowl of pasta.