~ Chapter Two - The Plan ~

(A/N: THIS IS REALLY SHORT AND I APOLOGIZE BUT GIVE ME CREDIT THE LAST CHAPTER WAS LIKE 3000 WORDS! ILYSM XOXO :D)

RORY'S POV

I woke up to the noise of a kind of tapping against my window. I looked at the clock, at it said 12:04. I suddenly remembered I have a date with Calum, but I didn't go to the window.

Suddenly, I was doing my hair when the window broke. I heard it shatter, and I looked over to see a huge rock in my room. I put my tennis shoes on, walked over the glass, and looked down. Calum.

"Sh*t. I didn't mean to break that." He said with a laugh.

Then, Joy ran in my room and saw the window. She looked down at Calum and said, "What am I going to do with you?" She said with a laugh. I wish my mom was this cool. If I would've done that, my head would be in a wall, and she would fill in the hole with cement, leaving my head in there.

Calum came inside, and hugged me.

"Ready for your surprise beautiful?"

"Sure," I said, and he lead me to his car. I got in, and he started driving. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I thought it was Lucifer. So, I answered it, without checking who it was.

"Hello? Luce? Are you okay?"

"Aurora Lee, where are you?" A voice asked. MY MOM.

"Taco Bell," I said.

"Look, I know you're lying, and I know you ran away with Luce. Listen. Rory, I'm going to remarry. His name is David, and he has a son about your age." She said. I didn't respond. I still can't get over oyu parents splitting up.

"He's a jock. He plays soccer..." My mom continued to say. He was kinda like Calum, and I liked that. But, jocks are jerks, except for Calum. I could not deal with an annoying jock in my family.

"His name's Calum." She said

"NO!" I yelled, not realizing I said it aloud.

He's my jock? This could not be happening.

"Aurora? Are you okay?" My mom asked.

"Sure, whatever umm okay talk to you later bye!" I said really fast and really awkward.

"Okay bye." She said and hung up.

"What's wrong Rory?" Calum asked.

"My mom. She's marrying your dad, Calum." I said, and watched his face change.

"Well, I mean, we can stay here with my mom and you could like live here with me and keep dating and-"

"Cal, give it up. We're going to have to break up."

"NOW?"

"No, but soon."

"Or," Calum started with a grin, "We could ruin the wedding."

YES. YES. YES.

"YES." I said, "I'm sure Luce will agree too, and we can all start planning tomorrow!"

"Okay, it's a plan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~