~ Chapter Thirteen - Hemmings? The Epilogue ~

RORY'S POV

*3 1/2 months later*

I woke up from another dreamless sleep. I hadn't been able to sleep since I saw Luce's murder scene, plus Lucifer Jr. kicking the crap out of me. I tried to get up to get ready, but I couldn't move. I was suddenly in so much pain I could barely breathe. Once I finally caught my breath, I yelled, "CALUM!!!"

He jumped awake and looked at me, "What? What's wrong?" He asked.

"I think I'm in labor," I said.

He grabbed our hospital bag that we had had ready and packed up for the past 2 weeks. Calum ran down, got Miss Hood, and came back up and got me. Miss Hood went out to the car and Cal and I slowly walked out to the car. We got in the back, and Miss Hood drove with ferocious speed to the hospital.

Our regular doctor rushed me into a room. I looked around and saw that Calum was no where to be found.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, and the contractions are like 6 minutes apart." I said.

"Okay. I'll be right back, just remember to breathe through the pain. Just yell for me if something seems off." He said.

He left the room, and I went through about 5 contractions before he came back. The contractions started becoming closer and closer together. 

"Alright, we're going to wheel you into delivery." The doctor said to me.

"What about Cal?" I asked.

"Hey, guys, Calum had to go do something, but he told me to help Rory in labor," Luke said as he walked into the room.

"I don't even care anymore, he's coming!" I yelled, and they rushed me down the hall into a bright white room full of doctors.

I looked at Luke, and he said, "Remember that night?"

What night? We had a night?

Oh no. He remembered.

One night Luke and I had sex. It was a few months ago, and I thought he forgot about it, but apparently not. It was stupid, and we swore not to tell anyone. I felt terrible about that night, but then I found out about Calum and Jessie, so I did't say anything.

"Yeah," I said before going through another agonizing contraction.

"Alright, Aurora, you're gonna have to start pushing." The doctor said. I had no strength, though.

But, it seemed to come from no where as I forced myself to push. "Good," The doctors said and that seemed to help me gain my strength to push even more before I suddenly stopped. I tried to push, but I couldn't.

"Oh no," The doctor said. Those are words you really don't want to hear from a doctor like ever.

"Oh no? Oh no what?" I asked.

"You're losing a lot of blood, Rory. You're going to have to let us take the baby."

"Okay." I said, and I started to cry. DId I do something wrong? Honestly, I didn't even care, though. I just wanted my baby to be okay.

"Okay, we have him," The doctor said, but I didn't hear any crying. "Rory, I'm sorry." He said as he wrapped the baby up in a hospital blanket and handed him to me. His body was so pale and cold. It showed a bit of blue, and the side of his face, on his right cheek, was indeed, covered by a tumor. But then, I noticed something.

He didn't have brown hair nor have brown eyes, as Calum and I both did.

He had blonde hair, and ocean blue eyes.

I then looked at Luke. They looked identical. 

Oh no.

Right as I noticed that, the doctor said, "So, what was his name?"

"Lucifer Jayse." I said.

"Lucifer Jayse Hemmings, what an interesting name."

  "Hemmings?" Luke and I asked simultaneously.

  Right as we asked that, Calum walked in.

"Hemmings?" He asked, and started to cry. He ran off, and I haven't seen him since. It has been 4 months since that has happened, and no one knows where he is since that day when he heard that the baby was Luke's.

I love Calum, though, and I think that Lucifer Jayse had a purpose. I think his purpose was for me and Calum to realize that we could overcome anything, but we will just have to put that to the test.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Sorry this was really short but I wanted to post it today so yeah. Also, 2 deaths in 2 chapters....wow. If you guys want a sequel, please let me know! Ily all xoxo :D)