~ Chapter Five - The New Plan and The Split Up~

RORY'S POV

"Uhhh, what?" Calum asked me, and I laughed.

"I'm talking about the new plan, dumba*s." I said, and punched him playfully.

"Oh," Was all he could say.

"So, I was thinking, what if we go into court, act like our parents, get the paperwork for divorce, walk in front of a judge and get a divorce. Then, we shall just mail the divorce papers to my old house where they are now living, and they shall find out for themselves."

Calum smirked, and said, "Sure. But, after this, we need to talk. Not about our parents. About us." I just stood there, stunned. Did he want to break up?

"O-Okay, Calum." I said, before running away with tears already streaming down my face. He chased after me, but when we got to my room, I slammed and locked the door and he said, "Rory, please let me in."

"No. Just leave me alone." Was all I said.

I sat there in the room, thinking about all of the things he could possibly need to talk about, and they all leaded to breaking up. I sat by the door, and Calum stood on the other side, crying as well.

I quickly put a dress and heels on, and opened the door.

"Where are you going?" Calum asked.

"I don't want to talk to you, just go get a tux on so we can get a divorce." I replied quite firm.

He didn't say anything, he just got up and went to his room. I sat down on the couch downstairs and 5 minutes later he came out and said, "Okay, how do I look?" He had a smile on his face, and I just glared at him.  "Why should I care?" I asked him.

He looked at me absolutely stunned, and we went out to the car.

~•~

We got to the courthouse, and told the receptionist lady in the lobby we needed a divorce. "Of course. What are your guys' names?" The woman asked.

"Uh, Mr. and Mrs. David Hood. I'm Tatiana Morris-Tobyn Hood, and this of course is David Hood." I said, turning and glaring at Calum.

"Okay. I have you guys right here. Fill out these papers and we will see you in the courtroom in about 20 minutes." She said, and handed me a packet.

I sat down, and Calum joined me. 20 minutes later, we were done, and the receptionist said, "Mr. and Mrs. Hood, we are ready for you guys in the courtroom." We walked inside, and about 1 hour later, Calum and I had gotten a "divorce."

CALUM'S POV (Short)

I got to the car before Rory did, and I was calling Jessie. (You'll know about her soon)

"Yeah, I'm gonna tell her," I told Jessie. Rory had a right to know about us.

"Why does she have to know about us?" Jess asked me. 

"It'll just make it more difficult the more I hide this from her." I replied.

"Well, you should've thought about that before you had sex with me." She said seductively in my ear.

RORY'S POV

  Calum got in the car before I did, and when I got there, he was on the phone. When I walked in he said, "I gotta go. Talk to you later." and hung up.   

Calum took my hand in mine, looked me in the eyes, and said, "Rory, we need to talk."

I moved away from his stare,  and said, "Fine."

"Well, I've been seeing someone else. Her name's Jessie, and her and I got drunk one night and, well, we had sex. We've been seeing each other for the past 2 weeks."

That son of a b*tch.

"I was right about you. You're just a dumb jock, like all the others. All you want I thought you were special, Calum. I thought you were different." I said before getting out of the car and walking away.

Calum got out of the car and walked over to me and said, "Rory, can we please work past this? We were drunk, and you know how much I love you."

I stopped dead in my tracks. Did I still love him? Of course not. I don't know why I stopped, but something made me. I turned around and threw my engagement ring at him. I said, "I hate you. I hope you know how much I hate you. I hope you rot in hell because that's obviously where you're from."

Well that was subtle, I thought.

"Please, Rory," Calum pleaded with me.

I walked away, and thought, He's a jock. A stupid, adorable jock. A squishy, loving jock. He's my jock. He can't be hers. I want him. I need him. I love him. 

What have I done? How dare I leave him for one stupid little fling?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Wow, how 'bout them plot twists? Ily all xoxo :D)