~ Chapter Ten - Drunken Night, Drunken Fight ~

(A/N: ^^ That time when Cal actually got in a fight when he was drunk, and he got that mark on his forehead...)

CALUM'S POV

"Rory, you're pregnant?" I asked her as I looked at the positive test.

"Yeah, are you mad?" She asked me, seeing as my face wasn't exactly filled with joy. I mean, I'm 18 years of age. I can't be a father yet! I could barely even get into a bar before now! But, I couldn't say these things to Rory. I love her, and I want to seem supportive, even if I'm not fully happy for this.

"Me? No, I'm not mad. I'm happy, rather," I said and smiled. She smiled back, and hugged me.

"Me too," She said.

My mum then walked into the room.

"Umm, Rory, did you look at the present I got you?" She asked.

"Yeah, I-I'm pregnant, Miss Hood." She told her, and my mum's face lit up. She walked in the crowded bathroom and hugged both of us.

Rory walked down with my mum to the living room to talk about pregnancy stuff. I sat down on Rory's bed, just thinking about what had just happened, and what was going to happen.

She's pregnant, I thought to myself, pregnant. I mean, she's still the same person, just with another person in her. It's never going to be the same. But, I love her, and I'm going to love this baby. I already do, and I love Rory. I just don't want to have to raise a child when we're 18 years of age.

I just sat on the bed, thinking of the pros and cons of Rory's pregnancy. I cried thinking about what my father would say about this. Same with Rory's mother.

Then, I heard my phone ring. I picked it up off of the nightstand, and read what it said on the screen:

INCOMING CALL FROM ASHTON

I picked it up, and went downstairs to my room before I answered.

"Hey, Ash, what's up?"

"What's up? What the hell is with Rory's latest Instagram post?" He asked, not even saying hi.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Look at it," He said, and I pulled it up on my phone. It was a collage of 4 pictures of Rory and I: One of us on our first study date before we were a couple, one of us on our first date, one of us right after I proposed, and one of the pregnancy test.

The caption read: '@/calumhood, We've been through everything. We met each other at a drunken party at my friend @/thatbitchKaylee's house, and immediately were friends. Then, we were partnered up for a history take-home project, and had our first study date. Let's just say we never looked at the books, we just looked into each other's eyes. One week later, you asked me to be your girlfriend, and I cried with so much happiness and accepted. Then, you did the unthinkable: you proposed. Sure, we've been through utter hell before, and since then, but I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. I love you Callie, and I can't wait to start a family with you. <3'

I didn't say anything, I just kept re-reading it.

"Did you read it?" Ash asked me. I jumped at his voice, seeing as I forgot he was still on the phone.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Rory's pregnant?" He asked me.

"Yeah...." I said once again.

"Luke, and I are coming over." He said.

"What about Mikey?" I asked.

"He's still not talking to you or Rory." He said bluntly before hanging up.