~ Chapter Seven - Screw Everyone ~

RORY'S POV

I dialed the number, and a tired Michael answered.

"Hello?" He asked in a whisper with a yawn attached. 

"Michael, it's me, Rory. I was wondering, what do you think of me?" I asked, slowly easing him into my cheating game.

"What?" Was all he could answer with.

"Do you think I'm cute? Funny? Sexy? Maybe a girlfriend? Uh, I mean, friend?" I asked, acting like I didn't mean to say sexy and girlfriend.

"Umm...well, I did have a crush on you before we met. I always wanted to ask you out, but I just never had the chance because Calum swooped in and took you." He replied, and I smiled. This couldn't get any better.

"Really?" I asked, "Well, you got me."

I heard his still tired voice fill with shock. "What about Calum?" He asked.

"He's been cheating on me. That's besides the point. I've always loved you," I said, lying a huge lie. I had always seen Michael as a nerd that tried to be punk rock. I knew he had a crush on me, but he was so dorky I wouldn't dare date him. I had a reputation to protect!

"R-Really?" He asked, stuttering with excitement.

"Yeah! Can you come over, say 12?" I asked, giving him two hours to prepare himself and 2 hours to make me look slutty and irresistible.

"Sure! I'll be there." He said, hanging up.

I put the phone down, and looked at my doorway. There stood Miss Hood (A/N: I rhymed :D) with a serious look and her arms crossed over each other. She cleared her throat and I felt myself just freeze. I had no time to tell her all about Calum and Jessie, I didn't want to lie to her, but I kind of had to.

"Hello." I said, awkwardly.

"Who was that?" She asked.

I gushed out everything I was holding in. "Calum cheated on me. He's with a girl Jessie now, humping her and I came up here and called Michael to come over because I just need to be with a friend right now." I said, still adding in a little lie, and Miss Hood walked over to me and secured me in one of her infamous hugs.

"Honey, I didn't know, I'm so sorry." She said, and I looked up at her. "I lied. Michael's coming over because, well, I just want some damn revenge," I said, and she smiled.

"Okay, all's fair in true love and war," She said and winked. "I can help you look like a slut..."

"How do you know how to look?" I asked her.

"I've seen some of Calum's girlfriends he had before you. Now come with me, I have a dress you can wear." She said, and walked with me to one of their many hall closets. I guess I was wrong. It could get better, and it certainly was.

She pulled out this dress, (A/N: It's at the top) and it was the sluttiest thing I had ever seen.

"Where did you get this?" I asked.

"Jess-uh I mean, Calum's old girlfriend Kelly left it here." She said, but I heard who's it was, and I smiled because I knew Calum would recognize the dress.

"I'll take it." I said, and she took it off of the hanger and handed it to me.

I ran to my bathroom which was attached to my room. I quickly put on the dress, and it was tight enough so you could see all of my curves. I put mousse in my hair, making my hair's volume grow, and more girly. I then curled it as I would for school, and smiled when I looked in the mirror. "Now, for the makeup." I said, and pulled out my huge box of makeup, which included about every shade of eyeshadow, lip gloss, blush, foundation, every length of mascara, and depth and blackness of eye liner, both as a pencil and liquid. There was everything in this.