~ Chapter Eleven - Pregnancy Sucks For Everyone ~

CALUM'S POV

Pre-chapter:

So, I made up with the guys, including Michael. Kaylee still hates us, though, but I honestly don't care. Rory is now 5 months pregnant, and the baby is completely healthy. It's kicking, and everything. But, Rory is irritated like non-stop, and her and I fight a lot. So, to sum it all up, pregnancy sucks for everyone. Okay, you can read my actual chapter now xx.

*3 months later*

"Calum! Hold my hair!" Rory yells for about the 20th time today. I ran into the bathroom and hold her hair up as she said to. These past 5 months have been horrid. Rory seems to have changed. She's never happy, she's always complaining, and she's really fat, to be honest.

Once Rory finished throwing up, she said thanks for me holding her hair, and I helped her fata*s up from the floor. She walked downstairs to eat her breakfast, which was a half of a burrito from Chipotle with a side of cinnamon twists from Taco Bell. God forbid one of those things is messed up. You only do that once. I almost lost a hand when I gave her a full burrito.

"Here you go, Rory," My mum said as she handed her the breakfast.

"Thanks," Rory said, and took the plate of food before devouring it like a vulture and a dead carcass.

When we finally finished the breakfast, I helped Rory up from her chair and we walked over to the couch, before collapsing on it.

"Cal," she said, "I have 4 more months left before someone is gonna get out of me. I don't know if I can do it."

I laughed. "Babe, you can do it, and so can I. That's how you're pregnant now." I said, and Rory glared at me.

"Too soon?" I asked.

She punched me, not so playfully. It really hurt.

"I meant giving birth," she said.

"I know, lighten up." I told her, "You can do it. I know you can." 

"Really?" She asked nervously.

I nodded my head, and kissed her.

"Well, I gotta get up and get ready for my doctor's appointment at 2. Can you come with me?" She asked.

"Sure. I would never want to miss it. The ultrasound is today!" I said.

"I meant help me get dressed. You were going with me to the appointment whether you wanted to or not." Rory told me.

I should've known I didn't have an opinion in going. I never have an opinion on anything anymore. I have had to miss so many performances and rehearsals with the guys because Rory had to throw up and she needed me to hold her hair. "Oh, okay, yeah, I'll help you get dressed," I said and helped her up the stairs into her room.

After trying on 5 outfits that didn't fit, we finally chose a baggy shirt and sweatpants. Rory started to cry. 

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked her, even though I knew it was probably just hormones or something.

"I can't do anything now. I'm always throwing up, nothing I have fits anymore, you are so godda*n annoying sometimes, and I'm so fat I can't even get close to the mirror to do my makeup!" She told me.

"I'm annoying?" I asked her. I was the one doing everything here, except for throwing up and I won't be the one to have the baby.

"Yes! Always like 'Oh, babe, let me help,' or 'Rory, sit, rest, let me do it,' I can do some stuff on my own, you know?" She yelled at me.

"Fine. If you can do this by yourself, I want to watch you put on your tennis shoes." I told her.

"Calum, I can't do that I can't even seeing my fu*king feet!" She yelled back.

"Oh, Rory, that's fine. I have all day to watch you try." I told her. If I was so annoying, I was going to prove a point. She needed me.

 She stuck her middle finger up at me and said, "Fine. You do it, jacka*s." She said, and I smiled.

"Exactly." I told her, and put her shoes on.

When I had put her shoes on, I went and got ready. Then, we headed out to the car.

"Look, I'm sorry," I said to Rory because we hadn't spoken since the shoes incident.

"Whatever, if you were sorry, you would've just been a man and apologized." She said and didn't look at me.

I didn't respond to that, frankly because I didn't know how to, and if I tried, I was going to make her beast even angrier, if that was even possible. I just drove us to the hospital, and we went to our room.

"The doctor will be in here shortly," A nurse came in and said.

"Okay, thank you," Rory said in a sweet tone. It made me sick. I walked around the room frustrated, and what a surprise, I wasn't walking goof enough for Rory.

"Oh, great, walk loudly, Calum. That helps." She said in her now normal, snotty tone. I want the old Rory back.

Not soon enough, the doctor finally walked in and set up the ultrasound things. Before I knew it, the doctor pulled up a screen, and there was our baby.

"It's gorgeous, Rory," I told her, and for once, she held my hand and said, "I love you." I smiled and said, "I love you too."

I looked at the doctor, who was smiling. He zoomed in on the baby.

"I SEE A PENIS!" I yelled.

"I see a penis," Rory said very disappointed.

"Yes, you guys are having a boy!" The doctor said, and I looked at Rory.

"A BOY, RORY, A BOY!" I yelled and hugged her. She laughed.

"Wait, what's this?" The doctor asked and zoomed in on the baby's face.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Oh no. Your baby is developing a tumor. A cancerous tumor. I'm so sorry," He told us, and my happy heart hit the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: The sadness shall come in the next chapter...so be prepared. ;( Ily all xoxo :D)