~Chapter Eight - The Bloody Girl Who I Abandoned ~

(A/N: This gif is my asethetic ^^ ...also, there's a lot of pov changes just so ya know. Also, thanks sm for 100 reads! Y'all are amazing ;) Ily all xoxo :D)

CALUM'S POV

I ran over to Rory. I knelt down next to her blood covered body. The bloody girl who I abandoned laid unconscious in the grass.

"Rory! Rory, can you hear me?" I yelled, but I didn't get an answer. My mum heard me yell and ran outside.

I opened up her slutty dress, which was already cut down to her stomach, where she stabbed herself. I ripped off my shirt, and covered up her stab wound and wiped away some of the blood.

"Rory! Oh my God, is she okay?" My mum asked as she ran over.

"I don't think so." Was all I said. My mum pulled out her cell phone and called 911. She just said there was a girl who was stabbed. I didn't want to tell her the whole story.

Paramedics showed up and I suddenly got very intense and serious. I did not want them taking Rory. They ran over to me.

"Who is this?" They asked me.

"My fiance. She did this because of me. I've been a d-dick," I said, stuttering from the sudden tears that were flowing down my cheeks and landing on Rory.

"Okay," They said, "Now, can you let go, we need to rush her to the hospital, kid," The one paramedic said, trying to release Rory from my grip. 

"No! She's gonna be fine. She's not leaving without me!" I shrieked at them. They tried to pry her out of my hands, but I wasn't letting go. Ashton soon showed up on his way to do something, and pulled over.

"Mate!" He yelled, "I heard about Rory. Look, you need to let go." He said, looking me in the eyes. I dropped Rory, and jumped into Ash's arms, sobbing so hard that his shirt was soaked. The paramedics put Rory on a gurney, put her in an ambulance, and raced her to the hospital. I stayed in Ash's arms, clinging to him. Ashton is daddy, so I didn't want this to end, ya know?

"Ash, she's gonna be okay, right?" I asked him. I knew he wouldn't know, but I needed to know.

He hesitated before answering. "Cal, I dunno. You saw how serious that wound was. You saw how much blood was draining out of her. You have the blood on your shirt. You felt it sink through. She probably won't make it, mate, I'm sorry." He said.

~•~

We got to the hospital, and soon found Rory's room. Her mother was in there, holding her hand and stroking her luscious hair.

Ashton and I sat down on the other side of her bed, and I couldn't stop crying. This was all my fault, and we all knew it.

The doctor walked in, and told Ashton he needed to see him in the hall, leaving me with Rory and her mother.

ASHTON'S POV (Something different :D)

"Ashton, Aurora is going to be okay, but she lost a lot of blood, and you know that." The doctor told me, and I nodded my head without saying anything.

"So, we need you to do a blood transfusion." He told me.

"Why me?" I asked. Needles always scared the hell out of me. I didn't care who she was, if I didn't have to do this, I wasn't.

"Ashton, you're the only one in her family with the blood type." He said.

I had to do it. She's my sister. But then Calum will know. F*ck my life.

CALUM'S POV

Ashton didn't come back for a while, until the doctor came back in with 2 pints of blood in bags. He inserted the blood into Rory, and then said, "Calum, is it?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Ashton wants to see you. He's in the room down the hall to the right." The doctor said. I didn't know why he was here, but I didn't question it, I just went to the room.

I knocked on the opened door much like Rory did, and he said, "Hi, Calum,"

"Why are you in here?" I asked him. His arm had bandages around it, but no where else.

"I had to do a blood transfusion. Look, there's something I've been hiding from you." He said, and looked me in the eye once again.

"What?" I asked him.

"It's about Rory. I did this for her because no one else in my family-I mean our family has the blood type we do."

Did he just say our family?

"Your family?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Rory, she, well, she's my sister, Cal." He told me.

LUKE'S POV

I just got to the hospital with Michael. We went to Rory's room and sat down in the chairs. But then we got bored, so Mikey got an idea.

"Hey, give me your phone," He said, and reached for the phone I had in my hands.

"Michael, you're not playing games on it." I told him.

"No, I have an idea." He said.

"God, those words never mean anything good." I said with a laugh even though I was serious.

"just remove Rory's oxygen mask and put it on yourself. I'll record it on your phone and put it on snapchat." He said. It didn't sound safe, but I did it anyway. Suddenly the machines she was attached to started beeping non stop. I tried putting the mask on but I didn't know how. The doctors ran in and started yelling at us, demanding for us to leave the hospital.

CALUM'S POV ONCE AGAIN

I sat there speechless, not knowing what to say after hearing Ashton was Rory's brother. I only knew of her 5 other brothers, Lucifer, Frederick, Travis, Brody, and Sammy. 

"Does Rory know you're her brother?" I asked him.

"No, I lived in with my aunt, and-" was all he said before heard beeping out of control and the yelling of frustrated doctors. I ran to Rory's room.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I am," Luke said, pleading with the doctors.

"How dare you remove her oxygen mask!" One of the doctors yelled at them.

"We're sorry, we swear," Michael said.

"No. You two get out of this hospital immediately!" The doctor yelled, and Michael showed me that he recorded the yelling and the mask removing on snapchat.

I guess those are priorities...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~