~ Chapter Four - Are You Ready To Be My Husband ~

RORY'S POV

I looked down at the chunks of vomit on my mother's new dress. She looked at me, and said, "Aurora, Calum, I think you two should go." She said, looking us both in the eyes.

"What about this f*cking eloping sh*t? We can't just leave, we want an explanation." Calum asked.

"Calum Thomas Hood! You're language!" David said.

"Oh f*ck off you prick. You didn't even tell me and my boyfriend about this!" I asked, starting to get sassy.

"You didn't tell me you lived with him and Miss Hood!" My mother asked.

"Touché." Calum said quietly, looking down at the floor.

 "I WANTED TO GET AWAY FROM YOU, YOU CHEATING SLUT! YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS GONE AT FIRST. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO DO IS CALUM AND LUCIFER. I CAN'T EVEN MARRY CALUM NOW!" I yelled at my mother.

She looked at me, her stare getting wider and fuller. "How dare you use that tone with me, Aurora Lee Tobyn?" Sh*t. She said my full name. I was screwed.

"I'll do what I want. And Calum and I are going now, bye b*tches!" I yelled and Calum and I walked away holding hands.

We got in the car, and I smiled. My smile got wider and wider before Calum asked, "What's up with you?" I laughed and said, "Prepare for a new plan. I'll tell you about it when we get home."

~