Chapter 6 (revised)

*Another picture of Tyler just because. I mean do we really need a reason. If you do just look at that face, reason enough.

Two weeks ago I had that little disagreement with Austin and we haven't said ten words to each other since. Everyday I went to work, he told me what to do, and then I went to my office until time to go home. I've had a lot of time to think about what happened and what all was said, and I realize that I may have overreacted reacted a bit. I was just worried about what would happen to me if he pushed Joshua to far. I know that I have to apologize and hope that we can get back to how we were before all of this.

My alarm screams through my quiet room pulling me from my restful sleep. Rolling over I turn it off and climb out of the bed before heading to the bathroom for a shower. After showering I dress, grab my bag and head to work. Today is Monday and I have to talk to Austin before anything else is done today. I arrive at our building and head straight to Austin's office without even going to mine to drop my stuff off. I knock and then peak my head in to see he isn't here yet. So I decide to just wait for him.

I don't know how long I sit on his couch waiting before I hear his door open and see him come in. Of course he hasn't seen me yet, plus he's on the phone. I feel sorry for whom ever he is talking to because he seems extremely upset. He finally spots me and tells the person on the other side of the line that he'll call them back and that they better have better news for him. I give him a smile in which he doesn't returns.

"What are you doing here Amelia?" He huffs as he takes a seat at his desk.

"I came to ask if we could talk but if you would rather not that's fine too." I say turning to walk out of his door.

"Amelia." He calls out to me. "Don't go! I'm just having a bad morning so far and I didn't mean to take it out on you."

"It's alright." I say turning to walk back over to his desk taking a seat in front of him. "I just wanted to come and apologize for what happened two weeks ago. I know you would never do anything to hurt me intentionally and I'm sorry I overreacted. Can you forgive me?"

"You have nothing to apologize for sweetheart. I overreacted too when I saw what he had done to you, but from now on I will try my best to keep my calm." He says smiling at me. "I knew you couldn't stay mad at me."

"Oh really."I say getting up and walking around his desk to stand beside him. He spins his chair so that he is facing me and smirks up at me. "You were going mad while I ignored you these last two weeks. I'm surprised you lasted that long without me."

"Sweetheart you are just full of yourself today, aren't you?"

"Well since you didn't miss me let's see if you can go another two weeks without me." I say acting like I'm going to leave.

"Not so fast." Austin says tugging at my arm. Apparently he didn't realise how hard he pulled me because I ended up in his lap.

"Well hello there." I say looking at him.

"I really did miss you and I don't ever want you to ignore me for that long again." He admits.

"Awe aren't you sweet." I say wrapping my arms around him giving him a hug. "I missed you too buttercup."

After a few moment I pull away when I hear someone walk in. Looking up I see Tyler stand before us and he has a look of pure disgust on his face. I stand up feeling as if I've been caught doing something I shouldn't have. Tyler continues to glare at me as I take a seat on the couch. He walks over and stands in front of Austin's desk looking between the two of us.

"Didn't take long for you to get over what happened a couple weeks ago, did it?" He says looking directly at me. "Hope you're happy with yourself."