His Eyes

//Cas' POV//

The drive there was really long. Longer than usual. Not only was it awkward, but most of the roads were iced over. As Gabe pulled into the school parking lot, he leaned over and rested his head on mine.

"Cassie, it's going to be okay. Nothings going to happen, Micheal won't return you. Micheal is just really stressed right now, and ge doesn't understand. But as for you, Castiel James Novak, you need to stop self harming. I know life sucks and all the past does is haunt you, but it's alright. It's hard, but it's okay. Everybody loves you, don't forget that." He took his sucker out of his mouth and pecked me on the forehead. Before he stepped out of the car he ruffled my hair, making it look better than it did in the first place.

After a few minutes of being in the car finishing my chemistry homework, I got out and started walking up the steps to the school. As I was approaching the large double doors, I saw Crowley, Levi, Ruby, and Alistair out of the corner of my eyes. They were staring at me and I knew I was going to get dragged behind the school again. Even though I knew they were going to approach me, I just kept my head down and kept walking. I guess I didnt see the guy in front of me, for i wasnt quite paying attention. As I looked up to see who I ran into, I saw the most piercing green eyes. It took me a moment to register that those were eyes and not opals. They were just so.. beautiful. As I observed him and his perfect facial structure, his sandy blonde hair, and his tan skin sprinkled with freckles, he kind of cleared his throat, snapping me from my day dream.

"Hi, I'm Dean. Dean Winchester." The strange boy held out his hand for me to shake and gave a big smile. His smile was indescribable. It was just so.. perfect. Then I realized I was being weird and not responding.

"Uh, um, h-hello. I-im c-" It was kind of rude the way he cut me off, but instead of apologizing he just said "gorgeous."

I blushed profoundly and he stood there staring into my eyes.

"I already know your name, Castiel. Your brother told me all about you, he told me if I wanted to find you that you would be in his car, heh. I guess he was wrong."

"Oh, uh, yeah. So-orry" I said kind of awkwardly.

"May I just say how beautiful you are?" He asked

"Um, I'm sorry. What?" Was he hitting in me? The new kid that every girl who passed by him goo goo eyed? Me? Could he tell i played for the other team? (A/N WILCATS)

"I mean, your eyes, their just stunning. Like when I look into them, it feels like safety. When I look into them, I don't see blue, I see the ocean that contains an entire world. The world that you now have. You have my world. And you, you dress so nicely and your facial structure fits Van Gough's 'perfect structure' so perfectly and I know I'm babbling but I can't get over how precious you are."

I then started blushing like crazy as he reached into his pocket and handed me something. As I glanced down, on the sheet of paper were numbers and parenthesis scribbled down. This must be his phone number.

"Uh, I got to get to class" I mumbled.

"Oh! Right! What class do you have?" He asked with excitement and passion in his eyes. His eyes. Those orbs of perfection. Why can't I get over his eyes?!

"Uhm, I have Stockholm in the East Wing."

"Me too! We can go together!"

And with that, we went off to chemistry. I couldn't believe that somebody as beautiful and perfect as him actually talked to me. Somebody actually talked to me without it being followed by a blow to the nose. I dont know what this feeling is. Maybe it's happiness? Or maybe it's love.