What the Hell Gabriel

//Gabriel's POV//

"Micheal! You can't send castiel away! I won't allow it! If youre going to send him away, send me away too! You guys think he's the only one who is depressed? You guys think he's the only one with a boyfriend! If your going to kick him out for who he fucking is, then kick me out too! Sam, yeah! Sams my fucking boyfriend. I don't cut, I burn! I fucking burn myself! Kick me out. I dare you." I screamed

"WHAT THE HELL GABRIEL? YOU WERE MY FAVORITE." Metatron started running towards me and pushed me into the glass end table by Castiels bed. It shattered, sending shards into my back.

"Gabe!" Castiel yelled, before ling he was punched, but Metatron didn't realize how close castiel was to the window.

//Castiels POV//

Gabriel came out to Cas, and Metatron wasn't happy.

"WHAT THE HELL GABRIEL? YOU WERE MY FAVORITE!" he yelled. It stung, but not as much as what followed. Metatron quickly pushed Gabriel; Gabriel falling back into my glass end table. I saw the shards go everywhere, and gabe was screaming. I rushed over to try to help Gabriel, but Metatron pushed me. Before I knew it, I was falling out of the window. We had a two story house, and mine was on the second story. As i fell I yelled to Dean

"IM SORRY BABY! I LOVE YOU!" but my sentence was cut short when I landed on the concrete patio. I saw a car pull up front, but my vision was become very dull and my back was screaming. My stomach was growling and I was super dizzy. Before long I heard sirens in the distance, but they never came close before I drifted off to sleep.

//Gabriel's POV//

I woke up the next day in a hospital bed. I was laying on my side, well I was being held up on my side. When I tried to shift I felt the most excruciating pain in my back. It felt like multiple knives were stabbing me in the back. Maybe they were Michaels. (A/N I'm really proud of that shade I just put there) I then pressed the help button next to my bed. Nobody was around and I am scared. I don't know what's happening, all I know is what happened. I heard a loud crash right before I went out, and castiel scream. Before long a nurse came in.

"Hi, I'm nurse Jessica. What do you need hun?" She asked sweetly

"Um, what happened?" I asked

"Well you were hit pretty hard in the head by the legs of the table and your back was sprinkled with shards of glass. We got them out, but your laying on your side so they can heal. Any more questions?" This was so much to handle.

"What about Dean? What about Sam? What about Cas? God please tell me Castiel is okay. TELL ME HES OKAY DAMMIT!" I started to yell.

"Sir, Castiel Novak is awake, but he broke three parts of his spine, broke his neck, fractured his skull, had a few internal bleeds, shattered 4 ribs, and broke his left leg. Oh, and his right wrist and his left middle and index fingers. Hes in pretty bad condition, his back was also impaled by many glass shards, but not as bad as yours. It's a miracle he's still living. Sam and Dean Winchester are completely okay.  Dean has a black eye and a bruised cheek; Sam Winchester broke his collarbone trying to harm the man who hurt you, but thankfully that's all. Anything else?"

I thought for a moment. "Can I go see Castiel?"

"Sure, let me go get a wheelchair. You can't walk until your stitches have healed over hun." She left the room and returned a few minutes later with a wheelchair, hoisting me down into it.

"Ready Gabriel?" I nodded.

//Deans POV//

Me and Cas were watching Dr. Sexy on the provided television. It was our guilty pleasure. I was resting my hand on his while he were watching. He tried to get me into the bed with him to cuddle, but he couldn't move his back. I looked over at his perfect blue eyes. His face may have been scratched up, but he was still so beautiful.