Hallways

//Cas' POV//
School was boring, as always. When 4th period ended, I gathered my items and started walking out the door.

"Castiel?" Mrs. Jean said

I turned around. "Ma'am?"

"I've noticed that you have been wearing long sleeves alot more than usual. Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, everything's peachy. Just been quite cold lately. Now if you'll excuse me I must get to art."

"Okay castiel!" As I turned the corner I saw Alistair and Leviathan. "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" I thought to myself. I kept my head down and tried to walk past them, but it was soon clear that I wasn't getting away

"Hey faggot." Leviathan said.

"Don't call me a faggot. I am human, not a bundle of sticks."

"God you're so stupid." As quick as lightning he grabbed the collar of my shirt and pinned me up the lockers. As he was punching me I was trying to kick back, which only made it worse. After the tardy bell rang it just got worse. Teachers weren't going to be around for the next hour. Dean will come to the rescue. I know he will.

"Fat ass! Maybe you should stop eating, because honestly you look like a whale. //Whale imitation sound//." Then he dropped me and pulled out his pocket knife. "You deserve this castiel! You deserve every bit of this!" He said as he started slicing away at the exposed skin on my back. I could feel the blood seeping through my white dress shirt. After about 30 minutes they left. I layed there on the floor staring at the ceiling in agony. I finally mustered the courage to get up to be followed by a swarm of dizziness. No. I cant let that get in the way. I have to go home before Dean sees me like this. As I was walking through the hallways I saw Dean turn the corner.

"Cas!" Tears filled my eyes and I turned the other way. "Cas! Your shirt! Oh my god Cas! Babe! Are you okay?!" I started running down the hallway and went out the double doors on the end. Even though my house was about 10 miles away I started running towards home.

A/N sorry this chapter is sad, but it needed to happen so that you guys knew what happened to Cas. So yeah.