Chapter 1: The Enemy

(Jack's POV) A/N Dark's words will be bolded and Anti's will be underlined 

"WOULD YA GET OUTTA FREAKING MY HEAD, ANTI!"

'Fine.' He sighed. He took his other form. He was basically a ghost.

"Thank you," I huffed. Anti was a demonic soul that I was cursed with during my very early childhood. The witch was angry with my mother for tripping over her flowers. My mother offered to pay the damages, but the witch put 2 curses on me. Anti and fear. I have to live with the fear that someone can easily take everything away from me. My parents died 3 years ago. They couldn't make it out of the building before the fire got to them. I know it's not my fault, but that never stops the "you could've" thought.

"Sean, are you okay?" Anti asked.

"1, I told you not to call me that, and 2, why would you care?" I said angerly.

"Because I feel everything you feel! You're happy, I'm happy, you're sad, I'm sad. Okay, Jack," he said in a deeper voice then mine, showing his anger. 

"I don't have time for this! Classes start in a hour, I need to get ready." I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and my light green septic-eye-Sam sweat shirt. I grabbed my bag, and was about to go, except Anti needed to be in my head. "Anti!"

"Got it!" Anti wasn't always a jerk, but he was annoying. I hated school. I never fit in. I'm not smart, and this is an American school, not Ireland. 

I wonder who will bully me this year.

***********************************************************************************************

(Mark's POV)

Another year at this school. I just hope Dark won't try to kill me this time. I sighed, walking to the gate. "Mark, Mark! New kid... FELIX, help!" Wade said in between breaths.

"What? Where?" He pointed to the big elm tree. "Okay, stay here!" I ran as fast as I could. I saw a a boy in a ball being punched and kick by Felix, Cry, and Yami. I ran over and knocked Yami and Cry off their feet. "Get away from him!" I yelled, punching Felix in the face.

"Look guys, the freak with voices in his head came to save his boyfriend," Felix snarled. Of course he had to make a joke on Dark.

"I don't even know his name, how could I be his boyfriend?" I retorted. I helped the boy up. Felix left with no other words.

"Thanks," the boy said softly.

"Anytime, my name's Mark by the way."

"Sean, but I prefer Jack."

"Why?"

"The name 'Sean' brings bad memories. Jack is the American form."

"Where you from?"

"Ireland." He was so quiet and shy.

"That explains the accent. What class are you heading to?"

He took out a paper. "Math."

"Me too!"

"Yeah," he said putting his with a double thumbs up. We looked and saw we had 3 of 8 classes together plus art club after school. This might be a good year.