Chapter 4: Dark's Weakness

Caution+ possible trigger warning (I'm not sure) : Anger and fights

(Dark's POV)

'They never said anything about pranks...'

***********************************************************************************************

(Jack's POV)

"Okay, me and Mark have to school, fallow the rules. Bye!"

"Okay!" Anti and Dark said.

***********************************************************************************************

(Anti's POV)

"Okay, what do you want to do?" I turned around and Dark was gone. "Dark? Dark?! DARK!" I heard footsteps behind me. I turned quickly. No Dark. "Dark, this isn't funny!"

"Of course it is!" I punched the demon in the arm.

"Don't do that!" He smirked.

"Do you want to prank Mark and Sean?"

"Call him Jack, and no! What about the rules?!"

"They never said pranks aren't allowed!"

"N-O. NO!"

"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you..." Dark grabbed a bunch of junk he found around the house. I know he was a speed demon, but how did he already have a bunch of pranks set up? I cleared them up before someone could have them go off. I found him putting down a trip-wire.

"Dark, I swear to the devil-"

"You swear what? You'll give me a timeout? Take away the t.v.? Face it, you're too nice," He snapped. "Ha. And you're supposed to be a demon..." Dark snickered quietly.

"I'll show you nice-" Before I finished my sentence, I had threw him against the wall. For a split-second, you could see shock and fear in his eyes, but it was almost immediately replaced with a calm expression with a sly smirk.

"Oh, you're gonna play like that..." Before I knew it, he had me pinned to the floor. His face was extremely close to mine. "The glove is on the other hand. Now, this can go two ways, your death, or you can leave me alone. Choose."

"Or option three..." I rolled over, "I'm stronger than you, and I can't die, so... yeah. I win." He struggled under my grip.

"You're stronger than you let on."

"I know." Dark was going to say something, but the door flew open. Mark and Jack came in laughing... until they noticed us.

"... Are we interrupting something?" Mark asked. Jack stood with wide eyes. (O.O)

"NO! We were fighting!" I yelled, my face turning red. 

"I called him weak... I was wrong..."

"You lost?!" Mark laughed in disbelief.

"Shut. Up."

"I'll be in my room... trying to forget that happened-" Jack started to walk.

"JACK, NO!" He tripped over the wire and a red liquid covered the floor. Mark shrieked, I stood in shock, and Dark started to laugh. "Dark, this is NOT funny!"

"Yeah, it is." Jack started to lift his head. He screamed, noticing the red.

"Wait a minute..." I walked over. "This is red die, not blood. DARK, I'M GONNA GIVE YOU THREE SECONDS TO RUN!" He didn't move. Petrified. I ran over and punched him in the face. 

"It's a joke, chill. He's fine." He blocked his face.

"Yeah, he is, but you won't be." He braced himself as I came down at full force, but my hand came to an abrupt stop.

"Anti, calm down," Jack whispered calmly. I broke out of his grip with ease. "Please, Anti," Jack quietly pleaded.

"Fine. But, next time, I won't be so easy to convince." I was serious. Dead Serious."Don't try that again. We clear?" He nodded. "Good." I walked upstairs. I could still here them.

"Anti isn't good with other demons, he's not an average demon." Jack.

"No kidding." Dark or Mark. I can't tell. "Seriously, he can do some real damage." Dark. Definitely Dark. I was done listening. I went to sleep.