Chapter 12: Don't Trust Dark

A/N I had 350 reads 2 days ago. Now 458 today. Thank You Guys so freaking much. I am seriously astonished. I really am not just saying this. I see people with a lot more, but holy Jesus this is so many compared to what I thought I would get.

(Sean's POV)

"Oh God." The witch turned to face us.

"Well, well, well. Lookie here, the gang showed up," she chuckled sinisterly.

"What do you want?" Dark growled, putting his hand in front of Anti protectively.

"As if you don't know..."

"What is she talking about?!" Mark asked.

"Mark, she w-wants y-you g-" I couldn't even finish. I couldn't. She wanted him gone. Gone. Forever. Dead. I broke down into tears. "WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO SUFFER?!" 

"Well, maybe I should end your suffering?" I looked up at a ball of dark magic. Time seemed to slow and I braced myself for the hit. 

It never came. 

I looked up and saw Dark had took the sword away from Anti. He stabbed her. 

(*Anti breaks 4th wall* Told you not to trust Dark! Danti001, do you see what I mean? *back in to the book*)

A/N Me and Danti001 had a conversation and this should clear things up

Conversation:

Take this! *holds out giant mythical sword*

My reply: *Anti grabs sword* I don't trust Dark with this

XD

Anti: You do realize he's killed 6-no 7 people, right?Me: *breaks 4th wall* *slaps Dark* *walks away as if nothing happened*Dark: ??? Was that the person from your book, Anti?Anti: *shrugs* What are you going to do about it?Dark: But she broke the forth wall!Anti: You're breaking the forth wall *Runs away*Dark: ?

(That was the exact conversation)

I'm sorry it's short. I'I'll try to update again today.