Chapter 6: Well, That Boat Is Afloat

*Caution: Feelz overload! Surprise Feelztrip! A feely-feelz chapter! You get the idea. You have been warned.

*All the Cliches

(Jack's POV+2 days later of Anti encouraging Jack)

'I'm gonna do it. I'm going to tell Mark I like him.'

'You got this Jacky!'

'Thanks Anti. I asked Mark if he wanted to play video games later. So, since he's him, he said we could beat Super Mario Bro's on the Wii U together! I'm going to ask him when we're done with the game.'

'Good. I'll take care of Mr. Darkeniplier.'

'I can't thank you enough, Anti.'

'Don't worry about it! You helped me a lot your past 22 years of existence.'

'Still.'

(Time skip to feelz explosion)

"Ugh! I'm going to kill something! This is so annoying!" Mark was currently raging. "Why does this have to be so flipping difficult!" 'That's not the only thing that's difficult.'

"Mark, let take a break. Do you want to go get something to eat?"

"Sure! They opened a pizza place down the road, want to go?"

"Yeah!" I grabbed the car keys. When we got there, we ordered a small pepperoni pizza. After the pizza, we started to walk home. It started to rain. By the time we got home we were drenched. I mean DRENCHED. We stood on the porch laughing. "That rain came out of nowhere!" I looked up at Mark, our gazes locking, I blushed a bright cherry red. He leaned closer. Our lips were millimeters apart when I heard something, I turned my head. 

"Hey guys!" Dark, dang it.

"Hi humans!" 

"Really? Really, Anti? That's the best you got. Well then, top of the noon to ya!" I hollered.

"Yea!" He did the double thumbs up. I remembered the day I met Mark and smiled. We went back inside and raged some more- until midnight.

"Hey guys, me and Dark are gonna hit the hay."

"But I'm not tired!" Anti elbowed Dark.

"Alright guys, see you later!" Mark said confused.

'Ask him! Now's your chance!'

'Out of my head Anti!'

'Sorry...'

"What was that about?" Mark asked. I shook my head.

"I have no idea."

"Hey Mark/Jack?" We both said.

"You first..." Mark said gesturing to go on.

"Mark, do you want to go to the dance with me?"

"As friends, or... more than friends?" His face reached a shade of red I didn't know was possible. "Both would be yes."

"More." I leaned in and kissed him softly.

"The Mack ship has sailed!"

"Dark!" Mark yelled.

(Just read)

Mom: How was your feelztrip, sweetie?

Me: Mack 4 life! *Can't stop smiling (creepily)*

Friend: What happened to her?

Mom: This. This happened. *Shows computer*

Friend: We need holy water.

Mom: No, when the Danti ship sales, that's when she'll need the holy water.

Friend: I meant I need holy water. Courtney will be fine.

*5 min. later*

Me: Hey what's going on?

Mom: ???