Chapter 7: Satan, The Devil, And The Truth

A/N Sowwy for no updates yesterday! Don't kill me please! *Doges chair* I have been spending a lot of family time because my mom has a break from work since the 13th. She works so hard and she really needed the week off. So sorry if there aren't many updates, it's just my mom has been trying to spend more time with us. With that being said, updates will be later at night and fewer this week. I think that I kind of have a schedule. Sunday: night update Monday-Friday: midday update Saturday: anytime throughout the day. So there. (100 words)

(Dark's POV)

"Ha!"

"Dark, I swear to God," Mark threatened.

"Okay, okay, I'll leave," I turned but froze. 'What does that mean for me and Anti?'My heart pounded, 'does that mean he likes me?' 

"Dark, you do realize I can read your thoughts, don't you?" 

"Well, do you have an answer?"

"An answer to what?" Jack chimed in. (I CHIMED IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE HEARD OF- too much? Sorry not sorry)

"Yeah, Dark. An answer to what?"

' Devil dang it, Anti.'(See what I did there? That's gonna happen a lot) What now?

"Dark was wondering-" 

'I swear to Satan, Mark if you-'

"-how will me and Jack's relationship will impact our friendship." 

I let out a sigh of relief. 'Thanks Mark.'

'No problem.'

"Oh, so now we're in a relationship?" Jack asked.

"I... I mean- only if you're okay with that?" Mark looked down, his face as red as his hair. 

"Oh for the hate of the devil, Jack, do you want to be Mark's boyfriend or not?!" Anti huffed. Mark looked up, a glimpse of hope shining through his big, brown, puppy dog eyes of his. Jack's sparkling ocean blue eyes stared right at him. 

"Of coarse I do!" Jack leaned to Mark and kissed him passionately.

"Get a room!" After they pulled apart, Anti spoke up again. "Seriously, though. What does that mean for us?"

"Well, you two could always get together..." Jack smirked at Anti. I heard Anti let out a low growl. Did he really...like me? Was it possible?

"Can it, Sean. Just because you are in love with Mark doesn't mean I have to be in love with Dark." Jack looked taken aback by the use of his real name. My heart broke like a glass cup he dropped to the floor. Snapped. Shattered. Broken. It took all of my strength not to cry. I got up and left. Dang it. I wiped my face with the back of hand. Black drops of  'tears'- or the closest thing considering I'm a demon-dripped off my face. 

"Why? Why?!" I cried harder. Who am kidding?! Who could love a jerk like me? I'm pathetic.

***********************************************************************************************

(Anti's POV)

"What was all that about?" My heart went into my throat. 'Did I do something wrong?'

"Dark fell for you, and pretty hard too." Mark whispered.

'I messed up! I messed up and I messed up pretty bad. Oh Satan. Oh Satan. He likes-no, loves me! How did I NOT notice.' "I-I-I..." I couldn't breath. I needed to fix this. My vision blurred.

"Anti. Anti! ANTI!" That was the last thing I heard before everything went pitch-black.

***********************************************************************************************

(Dark's POV)

"Anti. Anti! ANTI!" I heard Jack yelling. I ran down stairs.

"What's going on?!" I saw Anti being held by Mark and Jack with a tear-streaked face.

"He-" Mark started.

"Passed out? Yeah, I can see that!" I yelled sarcastically. I got a wet cloth and put it on his forehead. "There's no telling when he's going to awake. Could be a few hours, could be a few days."

"This is bad. This is real bad." Jack freaked.

"Why? He'll be fine."

"No, not if he doesn't wake up before midnight..." Jack's voice was soft, barely a whisper.

"What do you mean?"

"There's something I need to tell you." Jack explained everything. Anti would be replaced if he didn't take away Jack's sight...

'Please, Anti, I need you. I love you. I can't live without you...' (A/N both literally and figuratively O.O Nyeh he he Alsooo 694 words holy Jesus)