A/N

Okay, so I just saw that I have almost 350 reads on my first book and 325 on this! And I want to thank you guys for reading the trash I write. I mean, that's a lot of people reading. Sorry if these A/N's are annoying. Alsooo, I wanted to do something to celebrate. So far I have face reveal (I can only try this one, I don't know if it's going to work, but I can try), Q+A session (you can put as many questions as you want before like a week...?), and 20 facts about my life (maybe create a new tag). I would love to hear other ideas! Comment a few if you want, or if you rather comment your favorite idea. I can try and do a face reveal + something else, but it would be a picture from when I was on vacation last summer. i don't have any more recent pictures than those. My computer is old, so I don't want to download anything and I have no way to take a photo because I don't own a phone, camera, etc. (if I can do a face reveal and you guys don't want the Q/A than I will try to put up some of my photos from when I was younger. I can possibly do that either way.)

So you guys can decide! And if you read all that, sorry for the rambling. You guys have until the 1st to decide. Send me a message or comment your ideas and choices.

Thank You!