2

A little boy with dark brown hair  walks into the kitchen to see a little girl with almost as dark brown hair with bright green eyes being given a peanut butter and honey sandwich by his grandma.

"Oh Greyson! Come sit" the gray haired woman says motioning to the chair beside the little girl "she's going to be living here for awhile"

"What's your name?" She chirps

"Greyson" He grumbles

"I'm violet"

"We're both named after colors" He smiles

"Yeah, we are" she giggles

"How are you feeling violet?" The grandmother asks. Violet only shrugs in response.

"How long is she staying with us?" The nine year old boy asks

"Probably a long time"

"Is her mommy and daddy staying too?"

"No, no Greyson they aren't but were her family now"

"I never wanted a sister" he grumbles

"Nether did I but i got you so" violet says making the grandmother laugh

"I don't like violet" he grumbles

The first time he met violet he knew he didn't like her

He still feels the same. But now looking at her matured body, he wouldn't mind getting in bed with her.

Until she opens her mouth.

"Oh. He's back" she says with fake happiness. "What has it been? Five years"

"Yes he's back! We're throwing a huge party tomorrow in celebration!" Greyson's mother gushes.

"Oh did someone a
Say a party?" Harken asks strutting into the room. he looks at Greyson and arches an eyebrow "who is this?"

"Alpha Greyson!" Margret cheers

"Oh Shit" he says then notices his mistake. "Oh shiz that's awesome what's up Greyson!" He says with pretend excitement.

"Where's Emma?" Violet asks. Her voice sending a chill down Greyson's back

"She got a call from coal. She'll be back later though" harken says uncomfortably since he's of the bottom rank, and Greyson is alpha.

"Okay well. Good seeing you grey." She says his nickname making him cringe."we're going to go sell some,- chocolate bars. I'll see you tonight at dinner. Margret what are we having?" She asks

"Um, Greyson's favorite pot roast"

"Oh, definitely gonna see me for dinner okay peace out" she says rushing off

"Oh Greyson. Please tell me how your trip was!" Greyson's mother says

"Oh leave the boy alone"
Marcus says clapping his sons back. "Hes probably tired"

"To hell if he's tired! I haven't seen my baby for five years!"

"I'll spend time with you tomorrow before the party. Right now I really just want to be in my room again"

"Fine" she says kissing his cheek. He then goes back to his room. Passing Violet's that's right across from his.

Her door-which was once a pastel pink- is now Raven black like his . With a sign on it that has a little green alien.

Greyson puts his stuff down on his bed and begin to unpack everything. Once he's finished  he takes a shower then gets into bed.

"First duty as upcoming alpha. Go to warrior training." He says before falling asleep

~

Greyson Philips walks onto the large field where his warriors are running, sparing, and do other various forms of training the next morning.

"Hey. Have you seen Cole?" He asks one of the trainers about his beta.

"Oh yeah he's training with violet, they should be back soon alpha" he says

"Wait Violet? Violet Janson? Why is she training with the Warriors?" He asks but the trainer had already turned away.

But he sees her at the top of a hill. She's in Nike pro shorts and a white tank top, Cole is wearing shorts and no shirt his golden skin drenched with sweat. They stop on the top of the hill, she lays on the ground panting for air.

Cole grabs violet and throws her over his shoulder running down the hill towards Greyson.

"You're back man!" Cole says happily the girl still dangling on his shoulder. " I meant to see you yesterday but I got tied up in something."

"Yeah your dick got tied up in my best friends vagina" violet laughs still panting from behind his back.

"Why are you training with her?" Greyson asks

"I have a name" she pants

"Why are you training violet?"

"Um. Well your parents asked me to alpha, when she started acting up in school-"

"You were acting up In school?" Greyson asks shocked

"Yes mother I did who the fuck cares"

"Well your parents asked me to find a way to punish her and my first thought was 'exercise' and we just never stopped." Cole laughs

"Can I please be put down"

"No I like the view" cole says smacking her butt

"Cole I will fucking fight you put me down!" She says kicking he puts her down and she wipes the remaining sweat from her forehead.

"I bet Emma is looking for you" Cole says

"I bet Emma is looking for you too" she replies.

"Naw. She's probably fucking Brian"

"Yeah probably" she laughs. "I'll leave you though. So you can have your alpha beta talk." She say starting to walk away but turning after a few steps "I need that money to" she says to Cole

"Oh yeah. Here" he says putting two twenties and a ten into her hand "thanks" he says as she starts walking back towards the pack house. I arch an eyebrow at him.

"You know. We all have different ways of reliving stress" he laughs awkwardly " anyway mr.alpha. Rumor   is  that Rachel is who you've chosen to be your Luna. Is this true?"

"Oh god no. I just told her that so she'd get off my back"

"You should be careful alpha. She's a crazy bitch. And she slept around the whole time you were gone."

"Eh well I guess that's how I can break off the relationship when I find someone new to warm my bed" Greyson winks making them both chuckle "What's up with Emma? You two were going at it when i left. You don't ever sleep with the same girl for more than a month let alone five years."

"Have you seen her? She's hot. And I don't know were just fuck buddies"

"Okay" Greyson laughs "don't go developing feelings"

"I'll stay far away from that" Cole says