That L word

The Joker knocked on (Y/N)'s door. He heard sobbing and wondered what was wrong. She didn't respond, so he just opened the door quietly and closed it behind him even quieter. He saw her face down on the bed, her face buried into a white pillow that came from her house. Her breathing was uneven, and her hair was sticking to her face.
"(Y-Y/N)...?" He spoke softly, approaching the bed. He had concern in his eyes. She didn't move but she mumbled a, "What?" And he sighed.
He picked her up and held her bridal style while sitting. He gently wiped her face and he smiled. However, (y/n) was not happy, and her makeup was everywhere. Red lipstick was spread onto her cheeks, mascara dripping, and her eyeliner smearing. She sobbed and buried her head into the joker's chest. He stroked her (H/L), (H/C) hair and sighed.
"(Y/N)... What's wrong?" He whispered to her.
She wouldn't talk at first.
"(Y/N)... I asked a question..."
She sighed.
"D-did your m-men... K-kill my mom...?" (Y/N) asked, stuttering.
"No... They let her go... She's safe. Unless you don't want her to be." He smirked.
"N-no it's fine..." (Y/N) whispered.
There was a long silence as they gazed into each other's eyes. THEN A MAN BURST THROUGH THE DOORS AND SAID "HAH LOSERS" GOTTEEEE
jk. That didn't happen. I was thinking about doing that but I'm nice. Back to the story :3
"(Y/N)... I love you." The horrifying yet beautiful man whispered to you.
There was a long silence.
"(Y-Y/N)??" He asked.
She smirked and kissed him, and he kissed back as well.
"I love you too." She whispered.

ANNNNNNNND THAT B A WRAP. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K ILY ALLLLLLL

To be exact, 1,468