Regrets. *possible trigger warning*

(This chapter talks about self harm.)         Joker was gone. I'd be going to live with Ed and Oswald. They were getting me in an hour, meaning I had an hour to myself.
I sat in my bathroom, thinking of what to pack, but my mind was going blank.
It wouldn't do anything.
Then I realized I was wearing a short sleeved shirt all day. I glanced down at my wrists and flinched. I started having a flash back.
"Shut up Ed! You don't fucking understand. You never will. Never have, never will." I screamed behind the door as I heard him banging on the door.
"(Y/N), STOP. Right now! Let me in." He screamed as he was shaking the door. I swear, he was going to break it. I sobbed and reached for the razor. I went to my skin as the door got slammed open, and Ed was standing there. His face was red and sticky with tears. "(Y/n)... please... don't..." I dropped the razor and ran into his arms and sobbed. I felt so loved by him. I felt there was no one like him. Some days he could save me. The other ones, he didn't know. While we cuddled on the floor sobbing, my brother, Oswald came in and shrieked at me. Shrieked at Ed. The only human who cared about me.
"Oswald, get out! You don't fucking understand her!" Ed got up and started shrieked at him, and the fight got physical. I couldn't watch this.
"Oswald, if it bothers you so much, leave. He cares about me more than you ever will." I muttered in a soft voice.
Oswald left. Edward looked at me and just shook his head. He didn't say thank you. He just shook his head and with that..
He left. He left me, crying on the floor, alone. No one cared about me, so why not just end it right there?
I shivered at the thought of that night. That was the first and last time I attempted. There were still scars on me. My mom never cared. Oswald and I only became close a bit later on, but he soon moved away after that.
I heard a knock at the door and jumped. I slipped on a hoodie and answered the door.
"H-hey..." I screamed as Ed hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, shaking. "(Y/N)... I missed you.." he said, chucking and sobbing slightly. Oswald stood awkwardly. I let go of Ed and he let go of me a minute or so later. I hugged Oswald a bit awkwardly. He sighed. "Where's your stuff?" He questioned like he was in a hurry.
"I uhm... didn't get to finish packing.." I muttered shyly.
"Oh my god, (y/n). Ed, go help her."
Ed shrugged and waited for me to lead him to my room. When we got in there, I could feel a bit of tension.
"H-hey... (y/n).. have you been... alright?.." Ed muttered and nodded towards my wrists. I sighed and nodded my head as I continued to pack.
"I've been alright."
(OKAY this chapter is so hard for me to write because honestly I relate to it.)
"That's g-good..." he muttered and we finished packing. We went downstairs and Oswald was tapping his foot impatiently.
"Let's Go."
*time skip to when they're at the house, Ed is showing her her room.*
"My room is right across the hall of you need me at any point. I'm here for you..." he said and blushed slightly, but it wasn't very obvious. He sighed. "Goodnight." He hugged me and walked to his room.
I blushed.
I couldn't like him.
I like joker.
I couldn't.
I
Couldn't.

Ay, I'm back. Hope you enjoyed this. Like I said it was hard for me to write this. Anyhow, if you're ever feeling like harming yourself, please, please, please, reach out to someone. You all matter. I love you all💕☺️ remember, this is a safe place for all sexualities, genders, religions, etc.