6 months.

(Y/N POV) The next morning I woke up in the strange bed. I went downstairs and saw eddy and Oswald arguing. I yelled at them to stop and they looked at me.
"What are you arguing about?!" I yelled.
"This guy!" Oswald spat, pointing at Eddie's chest,
"Is trying to have a thing with my little sister when she's dating the most wanted criminal in Gotham!" He growled. I felt
my heart collapse.
"No I wasn't! I understand they are dating. I'm not like that!" Eddie yelled back. I shook my head. I couldn't deal with this. Joker had changed.... Right?! I sighed and just walked back upstairs. I could hear them blaming each other for upsetting me. I sighed. It was both of them and myself. Then I heard my phone ding. I looked down at it. I saw the contact name "J❤️" my sadness was instantly gone as I opened the text.
⭐️=you
❤️=Joker
❤️:Hey doll. How is your day?
⭐️:I dunno. Kinda tired.
❤️:Awh, that's a shame. Hey change of plans. I'm going to be gone for a lot longer than we thought. I'll be returning in six months instead of three.
my heart dropped. I couldn't do this.
⭐️:That really sucks. Will you visit me at all?!
❤️:I didn't tell you the good news! I can visit every other week.
⭐️:😍Sounds like a plan. Hey I gotta go. Love ya!
❤️:Love you too.
I put my phone down and went downstairs with a smile on my face.
"Hey Oswald, did Joker already tell you?" I questioned
He simply nodded and I sighed. He didn't seem as excited as I was. I sighed.
"When's his first visit?" I asked, a bit less excited.
"Next week." Oswald muttered. I sighed. That would be awhile.
*One week later*
I woke up to someone tapping my arm. I growled.
"What do you wanttttttt..." I muttered.
"You to wake up.." I heard the sly voice of him. I opened my eyes and saw the joker right there. As soon as I opened my eyes, he kissed me on the noise and I blushed. I hugged him.
"You're back!" I yelled while hugging him.
"Yep... But only for a few hours..." I stopped hugging jim and my heart dropped.
"W-why not longer..? I thought at least a few days?..." I muttered.
Joker sighed and got in the bed next to me.
"I'm exhausted." He whispered and closed his eyes.
I nodded in agreement and we both fell asleep instantly.
I wish he could stay longer...

Sorry this is probably really really really bad. But thanks for reading 😂❤️