Impossible Year(Not a real year)

(A/N)I renamed the book and I like it now! Okay off to the story.

     (Y/N) and Tyler were watching a movie together that same night. It was a scary one, so both (Y/N) and Tyler's boyfriend were curled up next to Tyler, scared. Tyler watched the movie, smiling. It didn't affect him. Then (Y/N)'s phone started ringing. It was an unknown number. She got scared because that's what was happening in the scary movie, so she made Tyler answer it for her.
"Give me her..." A scratchy voice demanded.
"Wait?! What?" Tyler asked, rather confused.
"I know you have (y/n)... Give her to me..." The scratchy voice demanded once again.
"I don't know what you're talking about!" Tyler said in an innocent voice.
"I'll take her myself then." the voice growled and then the phone call ended.
Tyler's face went pale.
"What happened?" (Y/N) asked, worried.
"Uh-uh-Uhm... Nothing really... Uhm.. Wrong number. Let's just-go to bed... And (y/n)... Sleep in
The room Blaze and I share... You can sleep on the couch in there." Tyler finished.
(Y/n) suspected something was wrong, but decided to not ask. Blaze, Tyler, and (y/n) walked up to the room. Then (y/n) put on a large T-shirt from Tyler, and sat on the couch. Tyler and Blaze fell asleep as she sat there. She decided to check her phone and she saw a text from a random number saying, "I'm coming..."
Instantly she smashed her phone. Tyler jumped in surprise.
"What the hell?! Why did you do that?!" Tyler screamed in surprise.
"He- has a- a tracker in my phone...." (Y/N) mumbled.
"Oh shit..." Whispered Tyler.
"Well.... I guess we could stay somewhere else..." Tyler whispered. They got up and Tyler drove them all to a hotel. When they got inside they were lucky and got a cheap room. There were two beds in the room so (y/n) got one and Tyler and Blaze got one. They fell asleep. Then the three of them woke up to a fire alarm. They all ran down the stairs and panicked. The hotel was on fire! (Y/N) looked at Tyler and Blaze. "Hey guys I'm gonna see if they need help!" She said to them and ran to the firemen. But one looked oddly familiar. His face... Was pretty thin.. And pale... Was that makeup? Covering... Tattoos- "JOKER?!" (Y/n) tried to scream but he covered her mouth and his men knocked her out and they took her back to the hide out.

I'm so sorry it's really bad. I haven't been thinking straight lately. Also, hmu on my new Instagram (@//dun.with_.tyler

I'm really sorry it's so bad please forgive me.