That Night.

A/N POV
Ever since that night, Joker hasn't texted me. He hasn't called me. And it's been two weeks. He was scheduled to visit yesterday but he didn't. I'm over loading with anxiety and I feel like I'm gonna vomit.
Scratch that.
I did vomit.
I started to clean up my vomit shakily. I haven't really felt well enough recently. Once I cleaned everything up, I got into the shower. I finished showering and I got dressed and headed downstairs. I haven't showered in awhile because I've been worried about him non stop. My brother and his friend were out going somewhere so I sat at the table, staring at my phone. Until I got a text.
My eyes lit up when I saw who it was, but they got confused when I read it.
👽=You 🤡=Joker
🤡:Hey... Have you been sick by any chance?
👽:Yeah? How did you know?
🤡:Ohhshit
👽:What?! Did you give me some disease?!
🤡:Uhm,, I left something in your cabinet under the sink before you left. Go look now and use it. I have to go. Bye. Love you.
👽:Love you too.
I put my phone down and wearily went up to my bathroom.
I opened the cabinet and I saw them.
3 different pregnancy tests. I freaked out but slowly took them out and used them.
All. Three. Said. Positive.
He would leave me. I just know it.

A/N:
I haven't updated in forever and this is so short and shitty.
I'm thinking two/three more chapters of this book. What do you guys think? Should I bother with a second book?

I kinda have a depressing ending planned.