Batsy P2

*Joker POV*
I was out taking (y/n) for dinner. I felt a bit bad I haven't really talked to her in awhile. Since I was in a lot of trouble with the police, she drove us to McDonalds and went through the drive through as I hid in the back. Once we got our food, we went to an old bridge in Gotham.  We sat on the edge and started eating. I loved how she stared at the sky, I assume just listening to the sounds of Gotham. Police cars, people screaming, it's incredibly calming. She noticed me looking at her and she looked at me, smiling. I got lost in her eyes just thinking about how different I am now. Then it started to rain. I sighed.
"Do you mind the rain..?" (Y/n) asked me.
"Not at all.." I said, smiling at her. Our perfect date went to shit when he showed up. I wasn't going to let him touch (y/n). So you know what I did? I shoved her into the water.
Yes, the water that was 100 feet below us.
Yes, the water that could have broken glass in it, but that wasn't the problem here. All I know is she can swim and I wasn't letting her get hurt.
Batsy saw what happened and freaked out, jumping into the water, trying to save her.
I watched and laughed, running from the scene. Then he jumped on my back and pinned me.
"Hey batsy.. I'd rather not do this in the middle of the street..." I said, winking mischievously. Batsy slapped me and I screamed in pain. Then I saw something that hurt even more. (Y/n) looking at me with tears falling from her eyes. Her once beautiful blue dressed was soaked and her makeup was everywhere. She shook her head in disbelief.
I hated seeing her like this. It didn't matter what batsy did. This hurt 10x worse. Then batsy got up and glared at me, walking over to his batmobile with (y/n) and I watched the love of my life and my worst enemy drive away.
I couldn't live with this pain. Not anymore. Never again.
I started to sob and laugh, as my insane side showed its true colors.

THATS IT ITS BAD IM SORRY ALSO SHOULD (Y/N) TURN AGAINST BATSY?
OR
JOKER CAPTURE HER.