Ocean Eyes

(A/N)- WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE AS SAD AS I CAN MAKE IT. I REALLY HOPE YOU CRY HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA IM EVIL. jk I just hope it gives you some feels. Also, that picture is mine. If you want to use it, contact me. Sorry it's crooked 💕 It's meant to be an example of what (Y/N)/Blue Jay would look like if she cried. Like with her blue makeup and eyeliner and shit. Anyways, enough rambling. Off to the story!!!!
Also when stuff is bold those are like the writer's thoughts on things (me)
She doesn't have the name blue jay yet

*edit now; you may not cry lmao*

(Y/N) woke up the next morning. She felt an arm around her as she got a bit nervous. No they didn't do anything nasty it was a mistake okay get your head out of the fucking gutter. She was scared to move, then the arm fell off her and a loud thump followed as something hit the floor. In his sleep, the joker fell onto the floor. She chuckled a bit and put a blanket on him. She then quietly walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. She walked to the bathroom and got dressed in her Blue Jay dress and did her makeup. She then walked into the living room where the Joker's men where. They were usually all nice to you. Except for one. Devin. He was an asshole to you non-stop and would threaten you if you told the joker. TBH I'd still tell joker anyways because joker would kick his ass. Devin smirked. "Hello, whore." He said rudely. (Y/N) got confused. "In what way am I a whore?!" She questioned.
"Well I mean have you seen yourself?" He questioned. (Y/N) started to tear up a bit. "Honestly some guys may say you must've fell out of heaven because your body is so misshapen and gross." He mumbled and smirked. Then you heard a door open and the joker walked out of your room. You took the opportunity and ran into your room, slamming the door shut and you locked it with a chair. I hope you know what I mean by that. (Y/N) sat on her bed, sobbing. Her mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow went everywhere. There was a knock at the door and she ignored it and cried louder.
"(Y/N), if you don't open the door I'll open it with my keys..." The Joker growled. (Y/N) decided to ignore it. Then moments later, that door was opened then shut behind the joker. He came in. He already had tears in his eyes for some reason. (Y/N) sat up and looked at him. "A-are you alright?" (Y/N) asked nervously, getting up.
"Yeah yeah." He forced a giggle. "I'm-wonderful..." He smiled. "Now you my dear..." He started. She sighed. "It's fine it's just Dev-" she gasped and covered her mouth.
"What about Devin...?" The joker growled in a nasty tone.
"N-nothing... I meant Uhm.." She shook nervously.
The joker growled and pulled a gun from his pocket. He opened the door to the bedroom and suddenly, the door flung open from the opposite side and hit joker. Devin ran through the doorway and shot (Y/N) in the arm. He aimed for her chest, but at least he got a blood vessel. Then the joker shot Devin's head.
Let's try something new.
*Joker POV*
I was getting ready to go dispose of Devin, then he burst through the door and shot her! My one and only (Y/N)! I swear to god I'll finish him off later.
I shot Devin in the head and called Pedro, who was my most trusted man. I ordered him to take (Y/N) to the hospital because they wouldn't help her if I took her.
•No more Joker POV and a time skip brought to you by ur mum•
(Y/N) slowly opened her eyes. She was alone. In a hospital room. She started to get freaked out, and she saw her arm was patched up. Then Pedro walked into the room. "Hey (Y/N)... Joker sent me to take you here... They say you will be fine and I can take you home in an hour. This is between you and me, but the joker hasn't been the same since you left..." He whispered to her.
She felt bad.
•A few hours later•
(Y/N) arrived at the hideout/house and walked through the door. She approached the Joker's room, and heard sobbing and laughing. It was rather scary. She still knocked on the door.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" The Joker screamed.
(Y/N) got a bit sad.
"I-it's me..." She whispered.
"Oh shit. I'm sorry.. Come in." He mumbled. When she got in she closed the door behind her. She got up from where he was sitting and hugged her. He sobbed into her shoulder. "I love you." He said, his voice muffled.
"I love you too..." (Y/N) said, smiling. She looked up into the Joker's eyes. Instantly her eyes teared up. She hated seeing him like this. She forced a smile and he did the same. They sat on the floor next to each other to talk for which ended up being all day.

Annnnnnnd that's it!!!! This was a super duper long chapter! I hope you like it. Sorry I have two sad chapters ;-;
I hope you'll forgive me. XD especially because in both you're crying.
I was thinking of making one where joker is over protective and (Y/N) gets pissed and calling it "You don't own me"(hints) but idk up to y'all.
Have a fantabulous day!💕