Flashbacks

The Joker thought for awhile. He could give her Harley Quinn's old costume... But... It may be a little ripped up. A tear formed around his eye...
~Flashback~
     "Harley! No!" Joker shrieked, as the bat punched her into the ground. Instantly the bat vanished, knowing he had killed Harley Quinn.
Joker ran over to Harley. She was bleeding from multiple places. It was a tough fight, and a lot of punches/stabs were thrown as well.
As the Joker looked at Harley he sobbed.
"H-HARLEY?!" He screamed, shaking her.
She opened an eye and coughed.
"I love ya... Puddin'..." She whispered, and slowly her breathing stopped.
The joker started sobbing, holding Harley close to him.
~End of Flashback~
     "J-joker..?" (Y/N) asked. "A-are you alright?" She questioned.
He shook his head and forced a smile and giggled a little.
"Never been better, (y/n)!" He smiled.
"Alright let's get you a costume. We can go out to the store." He smiled. This would be her first mission.
•Time skip because I'm so so lazy•
The Joker's men tied up everyone in the store as The Joker and (y/n) wandered through the isles. Eventually they found a beautiful lace dress that was an electric blue, some hi-top converse that were the same color, a hair bow, and some makeup.
They also found a knife department in a different part of the store. She grabbed a blue knife that had skulls on it. She smiled at how it fit her hand.

She smiled

She smiled.
"Okay (Y/N)... Let's go." She smiled. Suddenly screams were heard and gunshots were fired. As they started walking out, she heard a familiar voice. Her mom.
(Y/N) scowled. She glared at her mom and started walking.
"(Y/n)! Doesn't blood mean anything to you?!" She screamed.
"Oh.. Yes. Blood is everything. But the only blood I'm interested in is the blood that flows from my enemies." (Y/N) growled.
The Joker smiled at her attitude, and walked out of the store with her. They got home, and (Y/N) went into her room and closed the door. She sobbed for a little while. She felt kinda bad, but after the hell her mom put her through... Should she?"

(A/N) Okay! That's a wrap for this chapter!! It was really long for once! Also, I apologize if you're close to your parents. I am too. This is an alternate reality(??) so, they're different people, OKAY?! >:o
Okay so the thing (Y/N) said to her mom is a line from a book. Hit me up if you know what book XD. This book was a huge part of my childhood.