40

Kimberly

We get home, and Zack throws his shirt into the dryer, I chuckle as I undress myself to change into my pajamas, and I grin as Zack turns to me.

"I adore Lucas." I say, turning to face a Zack that's in his boxers and is shirtless.

"I do too." He says with a grin. "Even though he puked on me."

"Eh, babies can't help it or don't know any better."

"I know that." He smiles.

"So you want to have kids, eventually?" I ask him, bringing up earlier.

"I do." He smiles. "I think I would be a great dad."

"You would." I smile. "I want to be a mom." I tell him. I look away from his eyes as I hug him to my chest.

"I think we should get married first." He says.

I pull my head back and look at him. "What?" I ask.

He pulls back,  walks into the bathroom and under the sink behind the cleaning supplies and pulls out a little box.

"Zac-"

"Marry me, Kimberly? Because I want to be your husband and because I adore you completely. Marry me, because I believe we are perfect for eachother. Marry me, because I love you, and I can't stay away from you for hardly even two minutes. Marry me, because I love you so much. And I want to be with you forever." He gets down on one knee, and holds out the ring for me. Tears are brimming my eyes. He slips the ring on my finger.

"Zachary Steven Merrick, yes!" I jump into his arms, and pepper his face with kisses. "Yes,  yes, yes, I'll marry you!" He lifts me up and spins me.

I chuckle and he grins so brightly I cry with happiness.

I'm going to spend the rest of my life with him.

He sets me down, and I embrace him with a much needed kiss, he picks me up and takes me to the bed, and I wrap my legs around his waist as he sets me down, kissing down my neck and body.

I don't let us get further than heavily making out, and light touching of my chest and me rubbing him, even though I so badly want to, but I can't because I don't exactly want him seeing my vagina being bloody, not even when I give birth.

I pet his soft stubble, and smile as I ask him to grow it out, in which he responds he will as we cuddle.

"I don't think we should tell the others until I get you an actual ring, this is an eight dollar one from Walmart. I knew you'd probably like to pick it out yourself." He says as I'm running my fingers over his perfect chest.

He's got a hand resting on my thigh, and one underneath me and in the back of my shirt, as we face eachother cuddling.

I chuckle. "I'd be fine with any ring you'd get me." I giggle.

"Yeah, but you'll be wearing it your entire life."

I kiss him again, softly. "I will."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby girl."